The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Giving up 28 points to this dreadful South Carolina is absolutely inexcusable. South Carolina coaches came prepared and our coaches didn’t have us ready for this game and it’s a damn shame.

Even the trick play that nobody was fooled on there was 6 dudes just standing around in the middle of the field.

I may get roasted but here it goes. Fans who are getting upset or making statements that the team is paying line trash etc, are NOT bad fans. Every fan base does this in every sport for every team.

Fans are fanatics. Fans get emotional. As a fan, I am more emotional than I was as a player. A fan cannot impact the game. It is hard to sit back and watch one’s team get outplayed.

There is so much on the line and it’s difficult to get to this point, a chance to the playoffs. To make it worse, USC Jr is about to score again to make it 28-14. Wow!

I don’t know if TN will win but rt now, our defense nor defensive coaches have an answer and it’s very concerning. Giving up 28 points in one half is absurd. And we still have 9 min in the half.
4 possessions=4 touchdowns for Jr.

Go Vols
See the stats on USC's last 2 games. Horrible and we are making them look like Georgia.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
This is the worst Tennessee's D has looked all year.

They looked a little better each week until now. This is definitely as bad as they have looked since Florida, and like you say, maybe even worse than that game. I do think they have it in them to play a lot better than they have so far tonight. Hopefully that’s true and they figure it out sooner rather than later.

Reactions: JCHateSteve

VN Store

Back