The Official #25/21 Tennessee vs. Indiana State Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Got to say......WGWTFA....GO BIG ORANGE !!!

RAH, RAH, REY.. I SEE YOUR HINEY....:shaking2:
ALL WHITE AND SHINEY....

IF YOU DON'T HIDE IT....

I THINK I'LL BITE IT ! :shaking2::pepper::moon2::yahoo::lol::cheer::cheer::groupwave::number1::dance2::fireworks: TIMBER

Gotta go be a pall bearer at 2 today for a lady (and good friend) at church. Battled cancer for a year now, and passed away Thursday. Some of you praying folks remember her family if you don't care today.

Reactions: 2 people
Gotta go be a pall bearer at 2 today for a lady (and good friend) at church. Battled cancer for a year now, and passed away Thursday. Some of you praying folks remember her family if you don't care today.

Definitely will be praying for the family

Reactions: 1 person
Give every player on the roster some playing time and build some depth for team 121, we're going to need it ...
Go Vols

The sun's up, I'm up, and the Tennessee flag is flying. Let's do some football today!

Nothing like a GAMEDAY at home! Let's put this one away early and get much needed experience for everyone!

Good Morning Fellers...(and Lady Vols Fans as well)

Let us hope for an injury free game and hope we win with ease. Also let us hope no lip dragging happens by anyone on the sideline today, at least not near anyone with a Twitter account, and let us hope if we dunk we dunk with COMPLETION (we need a foam pad in the bottom of our turnover bucket to soften the dunks... merely my opinion)

Go Vols!!

I am an electronic dummy. But my wife, the computer scientist, rocks.

For the first time ever, I now have my big screen on one channel, the picture in picture on another, my wife's iPad on yet another, and she's talking about setting up my phone to give me a 4th channel.

I love her. :)

VN Store

Back