The Official 2024 NCAAT Watch Party Thread

You have a point there lol.

I have a friend who was born and raised in Georgia, but now goes to UNC and I can wind him up by telling him that he and his school are a bunch of yankees because the word north is in their state name.

He actually gets a little mad about it too, so I tell him he should write the legislators to change the state name to Carolina or maybe, just MAYBE go with Upper Carolina, but the whole North thing has GOT to GO.

How long have you been watching TN athletics?
I've watched it off and on as long as I've lived in Tennessee. My step-dad is a huge fan of both UT and UNC and I'm obviously a big Tarheels fan lol because I grew up there. He kinda rubbed off on me. I always rooted for them to overcome the hurdle in the tournament with the great coaching they've had from Barnes. As long as they don't play Carolina lol 😆

I've watched it off and on as long as I've lived in Tennessee. My step-dad is a huge fan of both UT and UNC and I'm obviously a big Tarheels fan lol because I grew up there. He kinda rubbed off on me. I always rooted for them to overcome the hurdle in the tournament with the great coaching they've had from Barnes. As long as they don't play Carolina lol 😆
lol then you should know that we’re not allowed to have nice things.

Maybe im just being too optimistic, but I think Arizona losing tonight says a lot about how good our team is. Reason I say this is that a fellow number two seed was unable to survive a game when it had a terrible shooting night. We did survive. That obviously guarantees us nothing tomorrow night, but it should give us some confidence that we are one of the few teams capable of winning against good teams when we don’t shoot the ball well.

I had Zona losing in the F4 lol
Maybe im just being too optimistic, but I think Arizona losing tonight says a lot about how good our team is. Reason I say this is that a fellow number two seed was unable to survive a game when it had a terrible shooting night. We did survive. That obviously guarantees us nothing tomorrow night, but it should give us some confidence that we are one of the few teams capable of winning against good teams when we don’t shoot the ball well.
They are Croutons and we will crush them tomorrow night.

The entire nation, minus Nebraska, will be rooting for the University of Tennessee.

How can ANYONE actually root against a school that is a bunch of Volunteers?

Answer? You can't and you don't.

They are Croutons and we will crush them tomorrow night.

The entire nation, minus Nebraska, will be rooting for the University of Tennessee.

How can ANYONE actually root against a school that is a bunch of Volunteers?

Answer? You can't and you don't.
The way I’ve seen a lot of people talking about Creighton, you’d think we were playing UConn. Now that Santi is sick (pray it doesn’t spread to the others) I feel like we’re doomed, but hope I’m wrong.

UConn thoroughly dominated SDSU. Granted, the Aztecs offense is anemic at best but their defense is generally pretty stout. UConn steamrolled that in the 2nd half.

Uphill battle for the rest of the field to catch up to the Huskies. Very impressive team, top to bottom.

VN Store

Back