The Official 2024 NCAAT Watch Party Thread

CornbreadVol

Since the brackets are officially out, thought it would be nice to have a centralized thread dedicated to all of the games.

1710717880250.png

Age old debate.............do you want to play will enuf in SEC to get to final or go home after first game.
Augburn gets a number 4 in UConn Bracket............UT number 2 and rested??

Who would people prefer to play in round 2, assuming we get there? I know a lot of people are looking ahead to Texas, but at least one of those first 4 teams usually make a run.

Any of those 3 teams have a big guy we don’t want to see?

Who would people prefer to play in round 2, assuming we get there? I know a lot of people are looking ahead to Texas, but at least one of those first 4 teams usually make a run.

I would most like to face Virginia and least like to face Colorado St. jmo

I find it odd that the eight teams sent out to Spokane, WA include College of Charleston, Alabama, Auburn, UAB, Yale, then Grand Canyon and San Diego are a long long way from home too. I guess that’s what’s gonna happen when the only tournament teams from your entire region are a bubbler like Oregon. But still.

I would like to see a Virginia-Tennessee matchup in Round 2.

Matthew’s going out so early with foul trouble really hurts Miss. State

They also aren’t closing out well on those 3’s

And how do you get into a late clock situation and not give it to Hubbard?

VN Store

Back