The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Go Big Orange! Take the fight to the Aggies all day! To the crowd to the staff to our players, give your all for the Vols today and get the WIN!!!! GBO!!!!!!

Reactions: malinoisvol
if anyone is curious. everyone on game day besides pat picked the vols. tebow and rodgers picked aTm & finebaum and harper picked the good guys.

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
Good Day Volunteers! Hoping Joe lights it up today, he's got talent around him, honestly... I think Joe must have a good game to win today.

Let's Go Big Orange

Vandy gonna Vandy. Bank on that.

All jokes aside, Vandy being Vandy is the type of team a school like UGA could look past and/or just assume they will win (regardless of how much Kirby triest to generate intensity.

However, I don't disagree, unless they are doing lines of cocaine, Vandy is gonna Vandy.

Reactions: Orange931
All jokes aside, Vandy being Vandy is the type of team a school like UGA could look past and/or just assume they will win (regardless of how much Kirby triest to generate intensity.

However, I don't disagree, unless they are doing lines of cocaine, Vandy is gonna Vandy.

Would love a Vandy victory, I’m definitely with you on that

One of our Dlineman has a coming out party today. T A&M doesnt have a QB that can scramble well. I think we stop their run and then get them in 3rd and long situations all game.

#19/17 Tennessee Volunteers: 4-1 (1-1 SEC)

F7UopZiWYAAKwnt

vs.

Texas A&M Aggies: 4-2 (2-1 SEC)

F73u_3SWcAExt7L

GAME 6| OCT 14, 2023 | 3:30 P.M. ET | KNOXVILLE, TENN. | NEYLAND STADIUM (101,915)

Weather
Hi:
74 / Low: 53 // Precip: 15%

Line: UT -3
O/U: 54.5

TV: CBS / Watch
Radio: Vol Network (FM 107.7 in Knoxville) / Listen / Live Stats
Satellite Radio: SiriusXM Ch. 133 or 191 // Online: Ch. 962
Online: CBSSports.com

Texas A&M Game Notes

F8FN0rFWwAAo9GG
Staygate and pic from our SC gameIMG_5435.jpegIMG_5039.jpegIMG_8369.jpeg

If anyone finds a link to the game on YouTube please post a link. I’m at a horrible place (work) where they block all steaming services but YouTube. Thanks in advance, I’ll hang up and listen and continue to lurk.

Last edited:
One of our Dlineman has a coming out party today. T A&M doesnt have a QB that can scramble well. I think we stop their run and then get them in 3rd and long situations all game.

haha, love the wording, "One of our D lineman has a coming out party today".

Quote of the day and the game hasn't even started yet!

If anyone finds a link to the game on YouTube please post a link. I’m at a horrible place (work) where they block all steaming services but YouTube. Thanks I’m advance, I’ll hang up and listen and continue to lurk.
I'm impressed your employer didn't first focus on denying you Youtube streams. What you really might want to consider is using a free VPN and Buffstreams streaming sports. I've never had it not work.

Reactions: Ryan Rocky Top
if anyone is curious. everyone on game day besides pat picked the vols. tebow and rodgers picked aTm & finebaum and harper picked the good guys.
Anyone who didn't pick Tennessee for today's game doesn't much about football. I know the line is just -3, but I think it should be between -10 and -14 and probably more.

Last edited:
Anyone who didn't pick Tennessee for today's game doesn't much about football. I know the line is just -3, but I think it should be between -10 and -14 and probably more.
A&M is a talented team. I’m not dismissing the possibility that Tennessee can whip them but they will make Milton beat them. Our Oline has to play better than they did vs Florida. They did well vs Carolina but I’m still not sure how good that team is. This game will tell us a lot about where this team is.

A&M is a talented team. I’m not dismissing the possibility that Tennessee can whip them but they will make Milton beat them. Our Oline has to play better than they did vs Florida. They did well vs Carolina but I’m still not sure how good that team is. This game will tell us a lot about where this team is.

Turn it around and upside down and pretend you're an A&M fan, do you realllllly think you have any chance of beating Tennessee when Tennesse is playing at home. I wouldn't.

Seriously: I think the only hope for Texas A&M to win is to get lucky on special teams and somehow go up by 10 points in the first 10min of the game and then for it to start raining really, really hard and for there to be 25 mph wind. I seriously just can't come up with a scenario less crazy than that for A&M to win.

Also, I'm watching Vandy making it very difficult to score.

Vols fan in Texas. The 2005 Cotton Bowl was my first chance to see Tennessee play in person. I have many wonderful memories of that day, but the one that sticks with me the most occurred after the game. Aggies like to brag how loyal they are, and stay till the end, win or lose. I had parked in a section where there were lots of other Aggies. When I went to leave, the place was deserted. So much for there supposed loyalty.

VN Store

Back