The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Too bad they’re a little early! Can you imagine traveling that far to see fall colors and the forest is still green? It’s like the time I went to Grandfather Mountain and the visibility was about 8 feet.
LOL on the second sentence. Did that really happen?

If it did, it's kind sad, but it did make me laugh.

I went skiing at Stowe and Killington and was told how great the view was and encountered something similar to what you did: It was foggy and snowing and I could maybe see 30 feet in front of me. IDK how you do fog and snow at the same time, but that's what it did on both mountains the weekends I was there.

Reactions: kptvol1
It’s not just you. Everyone talking about how many A&M fans are there makes it sound like it will be a 50/50 crowd. Thought this is supposed to be a checkered Neyland, so wth?
Don't worry about the opposing fans or the vegas line being -3 points. I really think Vegas is going to lose their a$$ on this game and they should.

Again, unless Tennessee has a bunch of unreported injuries, Tennessee should win by quite a bit. I mean, c'mon it's Neyland and when was the last time Tennessee lost at home? It's been a long, long time since that's happened.

I wonder if some people reacted to world events earlier in the week and "knee jerk" put tickets up for sale thinking we might be looking at a war.

Not really saying I think that's it but you guys seem to think there's more visitors there than normal.

Watching Saban escape with a 3 point win over Arkansas. Vols can win every remaining game if the play well. Go Vols! Got smoked ribs, collard greens, black eyed peas, cornbread, and plenty to wash dinner down and get the buzz on. Cheer loud!

Sure you don’t have a buzz already???

Not a good sign. Don't want to read too much into it, but aTm isn't like the patsies we've seen so far this year. Great weather, quality opponent and an absolutely huge game for our season. A must win IMO. For there to be so many UT fans selling makes me wonder if this fanbase lacks confidence in this team?
Not a good sign. Don't want to read too much into it, but aTm isn't like the patsies we've seen so far this year. Great weather, quality opponent and an absolutely huge game for our season. A must win IMO. For there to be so many UT fans selling makes me wonder if this fanbase lacks confidence in this team?
Tickets are bought and sold on stub hub and other ticket outlets all the time. You can’t control who winds up with them. It’s all about the money. Ticket brokers wind up with a bunch of them when they go on sale to the public. They can choke on them for all I care.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
Watching Saban escape with a 3 point win over Arkansas. Vols can win every remaining game if the play well. Go Vols! Got smoked ribs, collard greens, black eyed peas, cornbread, and plenty to wash dinner down and get the buzz on. Cheer loud!
This. They do not look very good. Arkansas is not a good team.

Reactions: Orange931
I’m drinking an apple butter old fashioned and ready to watch the game. Go Vols!!

Left Myrtle Beach early this morning. Got home a little over an hour ago. Worn out from the drive in rain and construction…..Columbia and Asheville are a mess. Anyhow, it’s game time.
GO VOLS!

Y’all are worrying me. Think I’ll sit this thread out for this game.

Vols by Fiddy.

Jimbo has stolen defeat from the jaws of victory more than any coach in the country over the course of his career.

Had every possible advantage at TXAM handed to him and hasn't done ish with it.

There is nobody on our schedule that we can't beat but nobody left on our schedule, save for Vandy, the non-conference left, and maybe Mizzou are guaranteed wins.

Lot of opportunity for big or devastating things.

Reactions: BADGER_VOL
Mizzou not a gimme
There is nobody on our schedule that we can't beat but nobody left on our schedule, save for Vandy, the non-conference left, and maybe Mizzou are guaranteed wins.

Lot of opportunity for big or devastating things.

VN Store

Back