The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vandy Series Thread (Fri. May 10 7PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 11 3PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. May 12 3PM EST ESPN2)

You know today's game has to really stick in Vandy's craw. It is what makes it sweet for me. They had a couple of lasers in the ninth that were atom balls and CMO's dinger looked like he was trying to fight the pitch off. Multiple chances to tie it up and they couldn't do it. They have to feel just sick. And, that gives me great joy. Let's run rule 'em tomorrow.
I can taste the schadenfreude in here.

I can back that…I think we’ve won more games than any other team and I think we might be the only team left with single digit losses. I can double check it later…after I clean the house more, lol.
After starting our SEC schedule 5-5, we’ve played the rest at 14-2. Pretty dang impressive.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’m so glad we have a charismatic and engaging coach like Tony instead of curmudgeon like Corbin. He really must be the life of the party. What a miserable human being. It’s probably even worse being a player for him. No positivity, all negative. Makes everyone else around him feel like dirt. Energy vampire is what he is.

I really can’t understand what his answer to her question was? Anybody help?
Unfortunately there is a lot of wind blowing into the mic throughout the interview but all I heard in that one was basically they are just trying to win a game. The majority of other interviews with that female reporter he is usually condescending towards her that he doesn’t show towards the male reporters.

Unfortunately there is a lot of wind blowing into the mic throughout the interview but all I heard in that one was basically they are just trying to win a game. The majority of other interviews with that female reporter he is usually condescending towards her that he doesn’t show towards the male reporters.

Maybe he's mad at women because his wife wants to sleep with other men?

Maybe he's mad at women because his wife wants to sleep with other men?
That’s my thought as well. He also has a superiority complex. In that one interview where he said “it was a kick to the nuts” it would have been hilarious if the female reporter actually did that to him and dropped the mic on her way off the field. Although, now that I think about it, the way that he acts I’m not sure he actually has anything down there to kick anyways…

VN Store

Back