The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vandy Series Thread (Fri. May 10 7PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 11 3PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. May 12 3PM EST ESPN2)

Has anyone seen that graphic on SEC Nation with the conference record percentages and making the NCAA tournament?

Florida, obviously, but Vanderbilt and South Carolina could be atleast a little uncomfortable a week from now…

Anyone know where to find those %s?

Kendall says if Vols sweep Vandy tomorrow, Vandy would be out of the ncaa unless they win the series next week at KY. We have a chance to essentially end their season tomorrow. Let’s do it!

Kendall says if Vols sweep Vandy tomorrow, Vandy would be out of the ncaa unless they win the series next week at KY. We have a chance to essentially end their season tomorrow. Let’s do it!
Yes, let's sweep!! Unfortunately, I need them to win two out of three against Kentucky.

Beam wasn’t real sharp. Pitched around a lot of trouble but that’s his style. He’s been in the league, as a starter, 3 years now. A lot of guys have seen him a lot. He’ll do better, I believe, once he gets outta the SEC.

Blake’s ball was up against the fence.
Blake's ball I bet was 110 off the bat. If he'd gotten under it at all it would have been 450'

Reactions: taylorvol

VN Store

Back