The "Occupy" Rallies

I've been maced and tazered. Mace was an accident, tazer was on purpose. I'd get tazed a million times before I'd ever be maced again.

join the Army and you get to enjoy concentrated CS gas, makes mace seem like Chanel No. 5

So the Harvard chick complains about student loans, then follows up by saying she wants Obama to fix it in his second term, all the while, within a week, Obama pushes to allow for private debt collectors to have access to cell phones numbers for debts owed (particularly student loans). "It's my money, and I want it now."

News from The Associated Press

Bull_Run_Roach_Wall_Street.jpg

owsmentalhealth.bmp

onepercent.jpg

mentalnut.jpg

tumblr_lsiz0cMiAQ1r25y9yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrjk7bbmP11r25y9yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsa8cdbB201r25y9yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsl0l3xeP31r25y9yo1_500.jpg

feild.jpg

pastedatefood.jpg

insult_marx.jpg

roseannebarrbehead.jpg

616137.jpg

Some observations and possible solutions:

$87K in student loans & you're an unemployed printer repairman? WTH was the 87K for? Certainly not for an MBA in printer repair.

Would you hire him looking like that?

College Senior yet can't get a job? Hard to beleive she can't get a part time job while going to school. Speaking of which - she should take a spelling class so her resume doesnt look like it was written by a five year old.

What kind of a job did they expect with a BA in Theatre?

A 2 time felon with $10K in medical bills? Maybe one has something to do with the other? Gunshot wounds can be expensive, yo!

Eat your freaking cat.

Yes, you DO need help with your mental health.

Girl, sell drugs - NOT your body. Someone would need a lot of drugs before they would be willing to spend money buying your body.

A B.A. in theater and you can’t pay the bills? Who knew?

A 20 year old disabled on welfare. All I have to look forward to is you being on the dole for the next sixty years?

A self employed portrait painter? LOL! Yeah - if only some bank would give a loan to the unemployed - THEN she could find work. I never needed a loan to get a job - I needed a job to avoid getting a loan.

If there's two groups of people that are constantly striving for what's best for all of us it's unions and whiny college kids.

Some of these people are really stupid. But, let's be honest, America's 1% doesn't create jobs, demand creates jobs. And America's 99% is still richer than a good portion of the rest of the world. #OccupyMyBedroom

Some people bust their asses and feel just the opposite. I take up issue with the banks and companies that take bailout money, yet still pay their CEO's exorborbitant bonuses and severance pay.

There certainly isn't 99% of the population that's unhappy with America. It's very misleading. And on top of that, it's only like maybe 10% of people that bust their asses and the breaks still don't go their way. These college kids that haven't been in the system yet have really no room to complain.

Bull_Run_Roach_Wall_Street.jpg

owsmentalhealth.bmp

onepercent.jpg

mentalnut.jpg

tumblr_lsiz0cMiAQ1r25y9yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrjk7bbmP11r25y9yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsa8cdbB201r25y9yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsl0l3xeP31r25y9yo1_500.jpg

feild.jpg

pastedatefood.jpg

insult_marx.jpg

roseannebarrbehead.jpg

616137.jpg

Some observations and possible solutions:

$87K in student loans & you're an unemployed printer repairman? WTH was the 87K for? Certainly not for an MBA in printer repair.

Would you hire him looking like that?

College Senior yet can't get a job? Hard to beleive she can't get a part time job while going to school. Speaking of which - she should take a spelling class so her resume doesnt look like it was written by a five year old.

What kind of a job did they expect with a BA in Theatre?

A 2 time felon with $10K in medical bills? Maybe one has something to do with the other? Gunshot wounds can be expensive, yo!

Eat your freaking cat.

Yes, you DO need help with your mental health.

Girl, sell drugs - NOT your body. Someone would need a lot of drugs before they would be willing to spend money buying your body.

A B.A. in theater and you can’t pay the bills? Who knew?

A 20 year old disabled on welfare. All I have to look forward to is you being on the dole for the next sixty years?

A self employed portrait painter? LOL! Yeah - if only some bank would give a loan to the unemployed - THEN she could find work. I never needed a loan to get a job - I needed a job to avoid getting a loan.

Wait, those were real photos or were they photoshops? :eek:hmy:

Love the sentiment but Droski predicted it - he'll saying something dumb that blows his chances. This could be it.

Yeah, this is crazy talk. :crazy:
"Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself. It is not someone's fault if they succeeded, it is someone's fault if they failed," the ex-Godfather's Pizza CEO declared.

VN Store

Back