The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Currently relaxing on a couch watching this high pressure Rangers Hurricanes playoffs game 6.

Wow what a impressive save by the Rangers goalie that had multiple bounces except wouldn’t go past the line.

Ok Rangers scored a second goal early so high pressure on the Hurricanes now to avoid choking because now they have a 1 goal lead.

The Rangers have tied the game not surprising because power play.

Pressure on the Hurricanes to prevail not choke in this tied game 6.

Oh my god Vancouver

Possibly this is the season the Oilers finally don’t disappoint by getting far in the Playoffs.

Also I did see a cool Canucks themed bar while in the Vancouver airport after the 14 days vacation in Alaska which did involve a Cruise ship that ended in Vancouver.

Choke? Maybe I’m not understanding your post, but Florida was the favorite entering the series. I don’t think choke would be the way to describe a Bruins loss.

While Florida is the favorite except Boston did get it to a 6th game so them not forcing a game 7 is a disappointment after fruitful effort to get it to a 6th game.

While Florida is the favorite except Boston did get it to a 6th game so them not forcing a game 7 is a disappointment after fruitful effort to get it to a 6th game.
Ok, but there's a big difference between disappointment and choke. Last year was a choke.

Commendable effort by the Bruins because they did play fearless and strong in a low scoring game 6 in what was a very disappointing outcome for Bruins fans and the Bruins.

Ok, but there's a big difference between disappointment and choke. Last year was a choke.

Ok it’s not exactly a choke instead a disappointment since Bruins this season are the underdog after being a Top Dog team in a historic great season for regular season wins last season

The Stars win a thriller in double overtime 2-1 to advance to the 3rd round of the NHL Playoffs.

@Boston Vol

I could see you in Boston in the future when I visit Boston to see a Blackhawks Bruins regular season game.

VN Store

Back