The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

It's pretty damn bad when you read about who the Rangers are interviewing for HC and I find myself hoping they hire Laviolette

How long before the Kraken take one? Still pretty crazy VGK put up 9 in a series clincher.

How long before the Kraken take one? Still pretty crazy VGK put up 9 in a series clincher.
Impossible to say. They'll almost surely be in the playoffs consistently, but so much has to go right in order to win a Cup.

On one hand I think it is cool that Vegas already has a Cup, and multiple playoff runs, despite being in existence for 6 seasons. On the other hand the Predators fan in me is like "That isn't fair" lol. We had to endure a lot of waiting before even making the playoffs, much less winning playoff series, and then making runs in the playoffs.

Reactions: YankeeVol
RIP Adam Johnson. I’m not going to watch the video, but a lot of comments from those who have seen it said that it looked intentional. The player who cut him is known as a hot head who has a history of being cited for violent conduct.

VN Store

Back