The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Doesnt look like the Flyers will make the postseason this year...............the extremely short season and our terrible start makes things look bleak

Doesnt look like the Flyers will make the postseason this year...............the extremely short season and our terrible start makes things look bleak

Probably doesn't help the for whatever reason, Luke Schenn is about as agile as the Michelin Man out there. He's actually pretty bad. Holmgren needed to have a secondary plan for the back end, other than bankrupting Nashville.

Probably doesn't help the for whatever reason, Luke Schenn is about as agile as the Michelin Man out there. He's actually pretty bad. Holmgren needed to have a secondary plan for the back end, other than bankrupting Nashville.

He's been absolutely terrible, but outside of Timmonen, so have the rest of our D

Flyers have always crashed and burned every 3-4 years for no good reason though. Just another day at the office. Bryz has been good though, for a guy who's basically a target hanger on a rifle range.

If Buffalo has any sense on direction Regier will be joining Ruff in the unemployment line. When Lindy met Darcy, isn't that a movie?

I don't see how Nilstorp is considered better than Richard Bachman, guy has been the soft goal express tonight. At least Kari will be back this week, if not tomorrow.

realignment maybe? i'm not so sure i like this idea, but i'm intrigued.

Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division: Carolina, Columbus, New Jersey, New York Islanders, New York Rangers, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Washington.

Central Division: Boston, Buffalo, Detroit, Florida, Montreal, Ottawa, Tampa Bay, Toronto.

Western Conference

Pacific Division: Anaheim, Calgary, Edmonton, Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Jose and Vancouver.

Mid-West Division: Blackhawks, Colorado, Dallas, Minnesota, Nashville, St. Louis and Winnipeg.

Blackhawks news: Realignment could separate Hawks and Red Wings - chicagotribune.com

VN Store

Back