The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Good showing by the US team in the jrs. Too many penalties against Canada in the end. Go beat Slovokia and let's see more hockey

Reactions: 1 person
Way to go USA. Now I have the my two national teams I follow in the Gold Medal Match. My family is from Sweden and we have alot of family still living there.

I was very impressed with the team today. I really didn't expect Canada to get beat, much less the way they did. Some good young talent on both sides.

I MISS my Thrashers I do I really really do

Can't Atlanta aty least have a team that people can drive to see other than the far away from anyone minor team we have?

I want a TEAM ....

Predictions anyone? I think the Kings have a great chance to be the first team since the Wings to repeat. First of all, they're stacked. But also, the lockout will have possibly. eliminated the championship hangover. Nucks and Hawks will round out the top 3 in the West. One win streak or cold streak could decide the season. It's gonna be exciting.

Predictions anyone? I think the Kings have a great chance to be the first team since the Wings to repeat. First of all, they're stacked. But also, the lockout will have possibly. eliminated the championship hangover. Nucks and Hawks will round out the top 3 in the West. One win streak or cold streak could decide the season. It's gonna be exciting.

Your New York Hockey Rangers

VN Store

Back