The Memphis Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I love this team. If this team were a woman, I would marry it.

It would work so hard for my affection!!!

He's not wrong that we don't have that dynamic guy that can get his own shot when he wants to.

He's just overestimating Rudy's ability to do that consistently.

*Excuse me*

Thank you Bill Simmons for not being an idiot. The spewed ignorance for Rudy in that segment was unbearable. We are 1.5 out of third in the West and have won EIGHT straight. Meanwhile Rudy struggles to score 10 points in 40 minutes.

This is kind of bias you're hearing is the reason Memphis opened a 9.5 dog in Vegas. It's just all perception and ignorance about a small market team.

Reactions: 1 person
So this is the best the East has to offer? Please let the Grizz get moved to the East, we would make the ECF on the regular.

Reactions: 2 people
*Excuse me*

Thank you Bill Simmons for not being an idiot. The spewed ignorance for Rudy in that segment was unbearable. We are 1.5 out of third in the West and have won EIGHT straight. Meanwhile Rudy struggles to score 10 points in 40 minutes.

This is kind of bias you're hearing is the reason Memphis opened a 9.5 dog in Vegas. It's just all perception and ignorance about a small market team.

Your bet is looking to be in good shape, thus far.

I love how even the Broadcast team call it like we are the opponent. Prince open...hits.

vs

Here comes WADE, SLAMS IT, LEBRON JUST BLINKED

Hey Jalen there's your outside shooting.

Hey Magic, he just isn't a "distributor only"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back