The Memphis Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather watch a fox sports south broadcast with Pranica and Knight/Tuohy over espn any day of the week. At least we get some homerism from them.

I'd rather watch a fox sports south broadcast with Pranica and Knight/Tuohy over espn any day of the week. At least we get some homerism from them.

I'll take Pranica and Tuohy/Knight over any national tv crew. No national tv crew covers the Grizz enough to know what they are talking about. When the playoffs start, you can bet your rear end that ill be watching Fox Sports South over the crap ESPN or TNT spews.

I'll take Pranica and Tuohy/Knight over any national tv crew. No national tv crew covers the Grizz enough to know what they are talking about. When the playoffs start, you can bet your rear end that ill be watching Fox Sports South over the crap ESPN or TNT spews.

Totally agree. I'm the same way with the preds and Crispy/Weber..they do a lot better job than people give them credit for.

Grizz are 18-10 vs opponents over .500. But so are the Heat..

GO GRIZZ!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Idk, at least Marion's is on continuous motion. I'm not exactly sure what's going on when Haslem shoots..it's awful.

Our defense is bananas. Do y'all still think Hollins is gone at seasons end? He was just named western conference coach of the month..broadcast guys always rave about him.

Our defense is bananas. Do y'all still think Hollins is gone at seasons end? He was just named western conference coach of the month..broadcast guys always rave about him.

If they win in the playoffs' first series, gonna be tough to let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back