The Meltdown That Is Happening At CatsPause

Really? I thought you had to be a rival to start one of these meltdown threads. You are not a rival to Kentucky. Sorry, that's just how it is.

Go away little kitty! Don't you know the SEC is a FOOTBALL conference! Newsflash Cats choke! Cats choke! :eek:lol:

OK..they are starting to roll in now!

This has been by FAR the worst called game of the NCAAT. I can't even watch it anymore because the REFS are just making it impossible for our guys to play. At least 6 horrible calls so far and they aren't calling ANYTHING on Wisconsin! Just sickens me!! College basketball has become whatever VEGAS wants it to be and the worst part is that NO ONE is held accountable.
VEGAS BOUGHT THE REFS

Every time a hot UK team gets beat, it is because of officiating. I have heard that gar-bage for 40 years. Hopefully they will all officially go pro now.

Reactions: 4 people
OK..they are starting to roll in now!

This has been by FAR the worst called game of the NCAAT. I can't even watch it anymore because the REFS are just making it impossible for our guys to play. At least 6 horrible calls so far and they aren't calling ANYTHING on Wisconsin! Just sickens me!! College basketball has become whatever VEGAS wants it to be and the worst part is that NO ONE is held accountable.
VEGAS BOUGHT THE REFS

This thread is dildos

Will NEVER accept this loss. Yes, they had chances to win with offense late, but with WU holding and pushing the entire game and the refs absolutely allowing them to get away with it while calling EVERYTHING on us, you can NOT beat a good team AND the Refs. Wisconsin was 18-22 free throws, we were 9-10. That is a huge discrepancy, but then ADD in the HORRIBLE no call on the shot clock violation AND allowing them to play physical while NOT allowing US? You CANT win that game. Period.

Reactions: 3 people
Will NEVER accept this loss. Yes, they had chances to win with offense late, but with WU holding and pushing the entire game and the refs absolutely allowing them to get away with it while calling EVERYTHING on us, you can NOT beat a good team AND the Refs. Wisconsin was 18-22 free throws, we were 9-10. That is a huge discrepancy, but then ADD in the HORRIBLE no call on the shot clock violation AND allowing them to play physical while NOT allowing US? You CANT win that game. Period.

:cray:

:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

Nice! UK got beat by a damn good Wisconsin team! Ryan also out coached Cal...which happens in big games quite a bit.

I thought Wisconsin should have subbed in their worst player to sucker punch Lyles and act like it was an accident. If he gets tossed, no biggie. I couldn't believe the refs reviewed that and came to the conclusion that nothing happened. At least the screw up with the no call on the shot clock play was a bang bang play that couldn't be reviewed. They straight up watched Lyles intentionally punch the Wisconsin player on replay and then decide that it didn't really happen.

Reactions: 7 people
Don't think you can call it missing a flagrant foul when you look at a replay for 10 minutes but then again I'm replying to a ****eye so that's like responding to the damn wall.

VN Store

Back