The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Nobody in the history of American politics has crapped out more transparently fraudulent bull$hit like the gangster.
Maybe George Santos--another complete fraud. He stands up and in front of cameras and reporters claims that the
gag order is unconstitutional--obvious nonsense as many defendants have gotten gag orders imposed on them by judges
for decades. And then he follows that obvious lie with yet another, claiming the gag order is keeping him from testifying. The gangster
will never testify because he's such absurdist, prolific liar.

Trump trial continues with judge dismissing claims that ex-president can’t testify​

‘I want to stress that you have an absolute right to testify at trial,’ the judge said, after Trump had falsely claimed otherwise

Nobody in the history of American politics has crapped out more transparently fraudulent bull$hit like the gangster.
Maybe George Santos--another complete fraud. He stands up and in front of cameras and reporters claims that the
gag order is unconstitutional--obvious nonsense as many defendants have gotten gag orders imposed on them by judges
for decades. And then he follows that obvious lie with yet another, claiming the gag order is keeping him from testifying. The gangster
will never testify because he's such absurdist, prolific liar.

Trump trial continues with judge dismissing claims that ex-president can’t testify​

‘I want to stress that you have an absolute right to testify at trial,’ the judge said, after Trump had falsely claimed otherwise
It is never a good idea to testify if you cant just answer the question and nothing more. Trump doesn't have that kind of restraint and surely his lawyers are smart enough to not let him make that mistake.

Watching desperation kick in for DNC members is amusing...I wonder when Trump beats the charges and get reelected, will they be mad at Trump still or the DNC for having lied about weak cases..

We need to hang the gangster. He is a threat to democracy; a criminal that is a threat to us all. I have trouble sleeping at night knowing he is not behind bars. Rules and constitutional rights be damned.

His rights as a defendant in his various trials are being fully respected. Indeed, he's been treated more fairly than most. He should be behind bars for violating the gag order imposed on him multiple times. He's also got three corrupt Supremes who may be looking to do him a favor--as well as an incompetent MAGA-leaning judge on the stolen documents case. She's clearly way over her head--which is not surprising given that many of the federal judges appointed by the gangster were notable lightweights, in keeping with the philosophy of conservatives.

It does matter. If Trump can prove there was a personal (or business) reason for paying it, he walks.

See Edwards, John

Are his lawyers going to claim that he was doing business with Stormy? Hicks's testimony today was damaging to him, and Cohen is still to come.

Are his lawyers going to claim that he was doing business with Stormy? Hicks's testimony today was damaging to him, and Cohen is still to come.

Trump banged Stormy while on a business trip. There were connections between her and a reality show that Trump was associated with. Trump's business is largely branding.

I think it's going to be really hard to say this was all done for political reasons and without that, you don't have the secondary crime needed for the felony. Clearly, partly done for those reasons but business and personal reasons exist as well.

Once again see Edwards, John

Reactions: LibertyVol
Watching desperation kick in for DNC members is amusing...I wonder when Trump beats the charges and get reelected, will they be mad at Trump still or the DNC for having lied about weak cases..

He's already lost two defamation cases, been adjudicated a rapist, and lost a major business fraud case. He should clearly lose the documents case but could benefit from the obviously incompetent, way-over-her-head gangster-appointed judge who's, er, handling the case. It doesn't seem that he's going to get immunity in the sedition case even as two/three corrupt conservatives on SCOTUS try to help him out. (It is sad to realize how much the credibility of our Supreme Court as fallen owing to trump appointees and Roberts. When corrupt Clarence Thomas doesn't recuse himself from Jan.6/sedition related cases despite the fact that his cray-cray wife was neck deep in the effort to subvert the election, you know things are bad with SCOTUS.) He's a low-life--but the rubes can't bring themselves to acknowledge it.

Trump banged Stormy while on a business trip. There were connections between her and a reality show that Trump was associated with. Trump's business is largely branding.

I think it's going to be really hard to say this was all done for political reasons and without that, you don't have the secondary crime needed for the felony. Clearly, partly done for those reasons but business and personal reasons exist as well.

Once again see Edwards, John

Naa, it won't be hard at all to conclude that it was done for political reasons--unless the jury is full of MAGA morons. It couldn't be more obvious. Maybe the jury will let him off for other reasons, but I wouldn't bet on an acquittal.

Naa, it won't be hard at all to conclude that it was done for political reasons--unless the jury is full of MAGA morons. It couldn't be more obvious. Maybe the jury will let him off for other reasons, but I wouldn't bet on an acquittal.

No chance of an acquittal....

It couldn't be more obvious other than Trump has entered in numerous other legal settlements over decades of being in business for shady activity....

Once again John Edwards

He is charged with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in order to suppress negative information and get himself elected POTUS.
He falsified them himself or can someone else be responsible for that job of booking.
I would think Trump hires people to do the book keeping job. He has other things to do.

He falsified them himself or can someone else be responsible for that job of booking.
I would think Trump hires people to do the book keeping job. He has other things to do.

He gave direction (allegedly) to accounting controller and CFO to falsify the invoices. - I have no doubt he is guilty of misdemeanor here.

The person who made the entry thought they were making legitimate entries based on what they saw....

But for Trump to be guilty of a felony, they have to prove he falsified them because HE INTENDED to cover up breaking the law elsewhere

His rights as a defendant in his various trials are being fully respected. Indeed, he's been treated more fairly than most. He should be behind bars for violating the gag order imposed on him multiple times. He's also got three corrupt Supremes who may be looking to do him a favor--as well as an incompetent MAGA-leaning judge on the stolen documents case. She's clearly way over her head--which is not surprising given that many of the federal judges appointed by the gangster were notable lightweights, in keeping with the philosophy of conservatives.
Of course they are. Hang his ass.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Trump is guilty AF for the misdemeanors but I just don't see the 2nd crime required for the felony...

I think there is a CASE for the misdemeanor but even then, you would have to show that Trump personally knew he was falsifying the books. I dont know if thats the case. Cohen uses his own/firm money to pay Stormy off and then bills it to Trump org. Trump accountants see legal fees (it wasnt the only ones) and pay them. Its definitely a possible case but far from slam dunk.

But none of that matters. That expired in 2019 and would not matter even if he was convicted.

Here is this very well written explanation of this normally pretty lefty blog on Braggs case and even they are confused as to what the crime Bragg is actually trying Trump for.

Charting the Legal Theory Behind People v. Trump

I think there is a CASE for the misdemeanor but even then, you would have to show that Trump personally knew he was falsifying the books. I dont know if thats the case. Cohen uses his own/firm money to pay Stormy off and then bills it to Trump org. Trump accountants see legal fees (it wasnt the only ones) and pay them. Its definitely a possible case but far from slam dunk.

But none of that matters. That expired in 2019 and would not matter even if he was convicted.

Here is this very well written explanation of this normally pretty lefty blog on Braggs case and even they are confused as to what the crime Bragg is actually trying Trump for.

Charting the Legal Theory Behind People v. Trump

Given how Trump's CFO and controller completely made up income statements last trial and testified as such, I am close to 100% sure Trump ordered/was aware of falsified financials. Clear misdemeanor and out of statute.

The question is whether he did it with the intent to cover up another crime to bump it up to a felony. I don't see the 2nd crime tbh...

VN Store

Back