The Majesty of Atlanta Falcons Football

Oh-okay-thud-GIF.gif

Man . . . It's like I'm some kind of a see-er or something lol.

Still blows my mind how the front office let this happen. It had to be obvious by week 2 or training camp that Desmond Ritter wasn't that dude.
I agree with your take on the Falcons QB, but Pitts has been a spectacular bust in the NFL. He showed so much talent at Florida. It makes me think he’s likely got major personal issues that are undermining his potential.

Last edited:
NFL Network showed owner Arthur Blank's press conference in which he said that the Falcons were going to be thorough in their next coaching search,

NFL Network analyst Leslie Vincent threw shade at the Falcons and said that they are never very transparent with potential head coaching candidates about whether they want an offensive or defensive minded head coach and Vincent said that he has interviewed in the past with McKay and Blank.

Fontenot might not have a big voice in this coaching search per NFL Network.
They conducted a very thorough search and ended up with the least exciting new head coach hire of the cycle.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I predict the Falcons will be doing this again in 3-4 years.
Likely. Guaranteed if they don’t find a QB. I’d like to see them draft Penix which means they’ll draft a player I’ve never heard of in the first round. And they probably won’t get a decent FA either. They were lucky to win 7 this past season. They won’t next year if Ridder is starting again.

Likely. Guaranteed if they don’t find a QB. I’d like to see them draft Penix which means they’ll draft a player I’ve never heard of in the first round. And they probably won’t get a decent FA either. They were lucky to win 7 this past season. They won’t next year if Ridder is starting again.

Morris will likely go after Cousins or Wilson as his QB1 and Ridder will be QB2.

Heinecke and Woodside are likely going to be free agents.

Falcons trade QB Desmond Ridder to Cardinals for WR Rondale White.

This trade likely means that Atlanta is going to select a quarterback in the upcoming draft.

VN Store

Back