The last thing you purchased

oh, I drilled into the back and bottom and glued the sinkers in...I have a little exposed on the bottom, but plan on having my son file it down...So it's smooth

I needed to add, about 2.8z, to get to the 5z, so it was difficult finding the space...I was trying to avoid just sticking weight to the top of the car..

however a co-worker told me that he had a guy win his last year, and all he did was add the excat weight to get to 5 oz's stuck on top of the car, right above the back axles...

This is our first one Sunday, so I'm anxious to see what all shows up and how we do..

I have a Webelo and a Wolf. They are happy if they win a heat or two. We have some experts that go crazy. The last 2 years it's been a toss up between them, we are talking millionth of a second difference.

Good luck to your son.

I have a Webelo and a Wolf. They are happy if they win a heat or two. We have some experts that go crazy. The last 2 years it's been a toss up between them, we are talking millionth of a second difference.

Good luck to your son.

I have a bear. still working on car.

First handgun - Ruger SR22

3600.jpg

My mother has a .22 and a shot gun...and sleeps with the .22 under her bed. No amount of explaining to her the faulty logic in this helps.

VN Store

Back