The Last Ship.

I took it to be that he is the First one. I also kinda think he is kin to the admiral?

First one? As though he started it? I'm fairly certain he was infecting the mouse by breathing on it, yet he has no symptoms and is still alive hence being a carrier.

Anywhere to see all the replays of the episodes? I wanted to get caught up, but can't find the older episodes on uverse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Watch episodes of The Last Ship on TNT Drama

:good!:

First two episodes are on Uverse On Demand.
-Push On Demand
-Go to search
-Type in "Last Ship" and it auto finds it.

Third episode isn't available yet.

Thanks, Coug :hi: When I did the on demand, it just showed a jumbled up bunch of trailers - and who wants to sit around watching trailers? I'll try it the way you said. Cheers

Also, is this a series that is based on a book? Pretty sure I read it years ago - that, or I saw a similar movie years ago.

Thanks, Coug :hi: When I did the on demand, it just showed a jumbled up bunch of trailers - and who wants to sit around watching trailers? I'll try it the way you said. Cheers

No problem! :hi:

Also, is this a series that is based on a book? Pretty sure I read it years ago - that, or I saw a similar movie years ago.

Novel: The Last Ship by William Brinkley 1988

Dang, missed it last night. I'll see it later in the week.

Tomorrow(Wednesday) night 11pm on TNT.

This last episode was alright. Not as action packed as the first few episodes but that's to be expected.

No problem! :hi:

Novel: The Last Ship by William Brinkley 1988

Tomorrow(Wednesday) night 11pm on TNT.

This last episode was alright. Not as action packed as the first few episodes but that's to be expected.

I still enjoyed this latest episode. I think it kinda illustrated that even in a post apocalyptic world, the greatest threat isn't always from disease or enemies, but more mundane things like engine failure, electrical/breaker problems, and lack of available water and/or resources to obtain same. The also used some ingenuity to adapt and overcome.

However, if the Russians had been anywhere nearby at the end of this episode, the Nathan James would have been SOL.

I still enjoyed this latest episode. I think it kinda illustrated that even in a post apocalyptic world, the greatest threat isn't always from disease or enemies, but more mundane things like engine failure, electrical/breaker problems, and lack of available water and/or resources to obtain same. The also used some ingenuity to adapt and overcome.

However, if the Russians had been anywhere nearby at the end of this episode, the Nathan James would have been SOL.

My only argument is that when the power issue first started why wasn't there some forethought on the doctors part to get either an insulated chest or a cooler and fill it with ice to keep the samples cool? She only needed enough to cover that one briefcase.

You knew that warlord was going to die by that fathers hand.

I honestly thought they were going to send him across the river in a boat to die from the virus before the father stabbed him. :)

Question what happened to the helicopter from the "Pilot"?

Do they no longer have it?

It's unclear as the doctor did in fact take over the helicopter bay turning it into her lab. I know where you are going though. I really like the show so I find myself trying not to nitpick certain details. Why would there be tranquilizer rifles on a US Navy ship for instance?

Question what happened to the helicopter from the "Pilot"?

Do they no longer have it?

Guess you now know they still have the helicopter. :)
Where they've been keeping it is another story. If they've left it on the helipad this whole time then they haven't been showing it in the panned out views of the ship in the water.

Can anyone tell me why he didn't keep the zodiac running and go as far as he could towards the ship instead of just turning it off and jumping into the water?

Anyone buying the idea that there is a renegade Russian captain willing to set off a nuke on half the human race (as far as they know)? It's a ridiculous premise for drama, if you ask me. Then again, you didn't..:)

Another great episode imo! If that Russian naval vessel doesn't just completely sink the only guy alive on there is going to be the carrier, provided her vaccine didn't work for the one Russian dude.

Anyone buying the idea that there is a renegade Russian captain willing to set off a nuke on half the human race (as far as they know)? It's a ridiculous premise for drama, if you ask me. Then again, you didn't..:)

He already nuked Paris/France in the "Pilot" episode so I would say he wasn't bluffing.

There is the "Helo" where have you been? Watched the last two episodes last night I'm glad they finally got rid of the Russians at least for now. Looking forward to how the season wraps up.

Really enjoying this show it reminds of some of the fun action shows I grew up on as a kid in the 80's & early 90's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He already nuked Paris/France in the "Pilot" episode so I would say he wasn't bluffing.

There is the "Helo" where have you been? Watched the last two episodes last night I'm glad they finally got rid of the Russians at least for now. Looking forward to how the season wraps up.

Really enjoying this show it reminds of some of the fun action shows I grew up on as a kid in the 80's & early 90's.

The latest episode is pivotal to say the least. They've got the vaccine/cure and now it looks like the Captain's wife is not only infected bu unknowingly infecting her family too. He's going to have a race against time trying to get back to the states to save his family.

The latest episode is pivotal to say the least. They've got the vaccine/cure and now it looks like the Captain's wife is not only infected bu unknowingly infecting her family too. He's going to have a race against time trying to get back to the states to save his family.
Looks like they might be going to run into there version of the "Governor"! :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back