I never get lonesome
Cause I treasure my own company

Reactions: Behr and Souce
Yep, just like the one you have.
This is the poster I have:

chili-cookoff-hub_0.jpg

This is the poster I have:

chili-cookoff-hub_0.jpg
I'd probably be happier with that than watching this fawking movie. Infinity War. Had no idea it had all of these Guardians of the Galaxy characters in it. Imma finish it, but only because I'm curious how it ends. So disappointed.

Reactions: Souce
I'd probably be happier with that than watching this fawking movie. Infinity War. Had no idea it had all of these Guardians of the Galaxy characters in it. Imma finish it, but only because I'm curious how it ends. So disappointed.
That movie is awesome!

Reactions: Behr
Ugh. Cool morning, excellent cup of coffee and I just had an almost uncontrollable craving for a cigarette.

People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry
They love to cut you down to size
They love dirty laundry

Reactions: Behr
I have decreased my cigarette intake by 75% over the past two weeks. Hoping to get to the big ZERO.

Awesome dude!

IMO you have to do whatever works for you. What does for me might not for you and vice versa. That said, when I crave one really bad like this morning, I was eating to replace the urge, now that I'm 30 pounds heavier, I've had to come up with something else. Lulz.

Most of the time I use spiritual help, but sometimes, like this morning I just told myself to go ahead, smoke one, be a weak puddy, let that stupid chit control you. That works for me prett good because it makes me start thinking about all the good cigarette smoking does for me.

I'm old enough also that its amazingly noticeable how it had effected my health more than I realized. Its scary enough that .....well, its scary enough that I'll never smoke another one.

And I can't even begin to tell you the difference in taste. With everything. That's a big part of my gaining weight, not just satisfying the urge, but my Lord how deep and rich I found flavors that I never knew existed, and that's means a lot coming from me. Sooooo many things I've never tasted as a non smoker. No way to explain it.

Sorry, I got carried away. I'm happy for you, seriously.

VN Store

Back