The Last Person to post wins XVIII

Awesome dude!

IMO you have to do whatever works for you. What does for me might not for you and vice versa. That said, when I crave one really bad like this morning, I was eating to replace the urge, now that I'm 30 pounds heavier, I've had to come up with something else. Lulz.

Most of the time I use spiritual help, but sometimes, like this morning I just told myself to go ahead, smoke one, be a weak puddy, let that stupid chit control you. That works for me prett good because it makes me start thinking about all the good cigarette smoking does for me.

I'm old enough also that its amazingly noticeable how it had effected my health more than I realized. Its scary enough that .....well, its scary enough that I'll never smoke another one.

And I can't even begin to tell you the difference in taste. With everything. That's a big part of my gaining weight, not just satisfying the urge, but my Lord how deep and rich I found flavors that I never knew existed, and that's means a lot coming from me. Sooooo many things I've never tasted as a non smoker. No way to explain it.

Sorry, I got carried away. I'm happy for you, seriously.
Anyone who can stop smoking, by whatever means, has my utmost respect! It's a tough nut to crack.

Thanks for the encouragement.

I figured after auburn came out and scored, he got drunk and passed out!

BI

6a96ddaf4dc03f0427f9a0b8989ccd8c.jpg
BUMP!

Reactions: Behr
I used to get so pissed off at Fulmer for not going for it on 4th playing Florida. I love that Pruitt has done it several times.
He is doing his best to build confidence in this team. Going for it on 4th, onside kicks, etc,... all part of his master plan. As their confidence rises, the playbook will grow, imo.

I have little doubt Bama will beat us, however, after this past Saturday, I hope we can at least make their 1st string play 4 quarters.

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back