The Horror Movie Thread

Sleepaway Camp......overall a cheesy slasher movie but I will never forget the ending scene.

Here's another that I enjoy and I may be in the minority. Halloween 3: season of the witch. That movie is fun to watch this time of year.

About to watch it in a few minutes.

I think it caught flak cause it had nothing to do with Michael Myers, but in it's own right it's an enjoyable movie. More original and better than Halloween II, IMO. One of few movies that does not have a happy ending but rather a very apocalyptic one.

About to watch it in a few minutes.

I think it caught flak cause it had nothing to do with Michael Myers, but in it's own right it's an enjoyable movie. More original and better than Halloween II, IMO. One of few movies that does not have a happy ending but rather a very apocalyptic one.

My favorite Halloween, because I don't really care for Michael Myers.

The first Hellraiser is pretty great. I don't know if I've seen all the sequels, but the ones I have seen sucked.

They are kind of a jumbled mess in my head past 1, but I think I may have liked 3 ok. I didn't realize they had made 9 of them till a few months back.

Tried to watch the Ruins yesterday and just couldn't get into it. Might go back and finish it if I'm bored

Watched Human Centipede 3. The first two were gross but I followed the plot (still didnt like at all). This third one was just a huge sh!tshow no pun intended. Incoherent story, terribad acting. I mean I was expecting much but was surprisingly more underwhelmed than I thought I would be.

VN Store

Back