The Horror Movie Thread

I did watch a ramboralph4life review of Halloween 25 years of Terror.
He brought up that John Carpenter and Clive Barker did talk about a Michael Myers vs Pinhead movie both wanted to make.
So I wonder why the hell this epic movie never got made.

I also wonder why the hell does Rob Zombie in his 2 Halloween movies make most characters utter unlikable awful bastards and sexual predators.

I did watch a ramboralph4life review of Halloween 25 years of Terror.
He brought up that John Carpenter and Clive Barker did talk about a Michael Myers vs Pinhead movie both wanted to make.
So I wonder why the hell this epic movie never got made.

I also wonder why the hell does Rob Zombie in his 2 Halloween movies make most characters utter unlikable awful bastards and sexual predators.
Rob Zombie is a talentless hack. White Zombie's bread and butter was the band, not Rob. He has name recognition and that's how he keeps getting to direct movies.

Reactions: 1 person
Rob Zombie is a talentless hack. White Zombie's bread and butter was the band, not Rob. He has name recognition and that's how he keeps getting to direct movies.

Not exactly a revelation what I and no doubt vast other persons want to know is why the hell does he make most characters in his Halloween movie series utterly unlikable deadbeats and sexual predators.
Also the dialogue is like it was written by South Park Characters.

17 Horror Movie Villains Who Were Totally In The Right - CBR

Also above h a list that no doubt the writer is utterly serious not being sarcastoc, or ironic. Which greatly astounds me.

Jason Voorhees of Friday the 13th movie series:
Even if the camp counselors are awful as in their jobs that doesn't make murdering them right at all it's so damn far over the line it's not debatable.
Also the writer brings up Jason Voorhees wasn't wrong to murder Alice that killed Pamela.
Wow Pamela's death wasn't unjust she attempted to murder Alice she responded by killing her in self defense. So Jason Voorhees murdering her utterly wrong along with all other murders.
He is utterly in the wrong.

The Shark of Jaws: I'm pretty sure the shark could have ate fish, squid, and other animals far from the beach. Instead it ambushed humans in the area of a beach because that shark decides to ambush humans with nothing at all provoking that shark.
So yep shark is a colossal bastard in the wrong.

Jigsaw of the Saw movie series: He decides to kidnap persons, put them in awful situations where he or she usually needs to physically harm another human to escape. Also if persons die from booby traps he is the Mastermind that is responsible for putting them in these awful situations.
Yes it's understandable why he does this doesn't change he's utterly in the wrong.
All this because in his mind he believes it's the best way to get people to appreciate life, and change because of some obvious flaw.

Last edited:
Killer Clowns is great.

A movie that is intentionally Awful and is very entertaining plus terrific because of that plus makes fun of itself.
It's on my Christmas list, and I don’t doubt I'll love it, and I'll be quoting it.

A similar movie that is intentionally awful plus makes fun of itself is Attack of Killer Tomatoes.

I watched Green Inferno a few nights ago and while I liked it I was left feeling it wasn't what it could have been.

Then on Hulu I watched Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal Holocaust and had my memory refreshed (hadnt seen those in 10 years)...and realized Eli Roth literally stole the plots from those two movies and made a newish flick.

Watched an UK movie called Inbred last night. Yeah..it was F'ed up.

You shouldn't be surprised a sequel is being made to The Green Inferno.
Since it was filmed on location that was a huge risk because the black Jaguar is real.

I don't recall seeing any previews or tv spots for still I hugely regret not seeing it in theaters.

So Friday the 13th is getting a 2nd remake-reboot schedule for release October 13, 2017.
According to a producer of this friday the 13th movie great news we're going to get a explanationas to what exactly Jason Voorhees is and why he can defy most all corporeal and metaphysical rule of science has discerned about life so that he continues to return.

**** that, give us Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

Better give us Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees .
I'm very happy that finally a explanation given to
Explain what Jason is exactly and why he doesn't remain dead.

Last edited:
This has kept me up many nights.

Safe to say same for most persons including Friday the 13th fans
My guess a Lazarus demon is using his body.
It would explain his great strength, unlimited stamina, and immunity to most forms of physical pain and damage, great healing factor, and teleportation .

A general horror question is why exactly do persons that have had sex get killed? It's usually a slasher movie.

Safe to say same for most persons including Friday the 13th fans
My guess a Lazarus demon is using his body.
It would explain his great strength, unlimited stamina, and immunity to most forms of physical pain and damage, great healing factor, and teleportation .

A general horror question is why exactly do persons that have had sex get killed? It's usually a slasher movie.

Jealousy, who would have sex with Jason, Micheal Myers, Freddy etc? Maybe Pinhead could pull some S&M chicks thats about it. Lol

Jealousy, who would have sex with Jason, Micheal Myers, Freddy etc? Maybe Pinhead could pull some S&M chicks thats about it. Lol

I really doubt that is the reason.
Maybe persons that have sex give off some strong scent.

Also the black guy usually dying Is pretty dumb as I doubt that has a logical reason for horror movies usually slasher movies.

Pinhead goes so overboard for the sandm stuff. Even SandM persons have limits.

Leatherface is getting a prequel. It will explain the origin of Leatherface, and I imagine it will continue the damn stuff of make the villain sympathetic of 1 that was never meant to be sympathetic.

The Blob had a amazing remake but that won't stop hollywood from making a 2nd remake that no doubt will be awful with cgi. Samuel L Jackson will be in the movie so I imagine he'll have memorable lines similar to snakes on a Plane a movie thatis a good bad movie that I love.

VN Store

Back