The Horror Movie Thread

I watched Green Inferno a few nights ago and while I liked it I was left feeling it wasn't what it could have been.

Then on Hulu I watched Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal Holocaust and had my memory refreshed (hadnt seen those in 10 years)...and realized Eli Roth literally stole the plots from those two movies and made a newish flick.

Watched an UK movie called Inbred last night. Yeah..it was F'ed up.

Gravy. It was a lot of fun. Great horror comedy. Recommend it to any fan of the genre

Fear Fest on Amc. During the month October the channel airs Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm street, Halloween and other horror movies.

Reactions: 1 person
the only horrifying thing about The Langoliers is that somebody actually made it and thought, "Yeah, this seems like something people will enjoy."

If this was made to be like Killer Clowns from Outer Space a movie intentionally made to be lame I could accept that.

But instead no doubt the persons seriously thought like The exorcist it would be a undeniable scary movie.

If this was made to be like Killer Clowns from Outer Space a movie intentionally made to be lame I could accept that.

But instead no doubt the persons seriously thought like The exorcist it would be a undeniable scary movie.

Killer Clowns is great.

And don't say anything negative about the Walking Dead or the fanboys will harass you

VN Store

Back