The Golf Thread

This is my tee shot, the one on the right, on a 323 yard par 4 yesterday.....yes I missed the putt. Haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
No. Over trees and 38 degrees. It was first time playing since September. Shot an 80.

If you went over the trees, you took out a dogleg, thus shortening the hole. Not calling you out necessarily, just pointing it out for our resident REMAX long drive champion. It is a fantastic drive either way.

Hey guys, I've always been interested in learning to golf and I plan on going very soon. I need to get a set of clubs, but can you guys give me any tips and ideas for a beginner? Thank you!

Hey guys, I've always been interested in learning to golf and I plan on going very soon. I need to get a set of clubs, but can you guys give me any tips and ideas for a beginner? Thank you!

Borrow some clubs or go cheap for a first set and take a couple of lessons. Then determine what you really need and buy something decent.

First tee shot today hit the 150 marker in the middle of the fairway and shattered it. Sure, I skanked a wedge on the approach and made bogey . . . but none of that matters because the geriatric starter at the 1st tee thinks I'm awesome.

Tiger your sure NOT GETTING your xwife back by doing this...

Several days after a devastating knee injury that could jeopardize her spot on next year's U.S. Olympic team, Lindsey Vonn was seen boarding Tiger Woods' private jet as she left Austria.

A photo of Vonn boarding the plane was posted to TMZ on Friday.

Normally this might just be seen as a kind gesture by the golf star, but amid speculation that Vonn and Woods are an item, this only serves to incite rumors about their relationship.

First tee shot today hit the 150 marker in the middle of the fairway and shattered it. Sure, I skanked a wedge on the approach and made bogey . . . but none of that matters because the geriatric starter at the 1st tee thinks I'm awesome.

Hope it was a 600 yard par 5 or you ain't ****! Ask bama

Just got a new driver set up. Should get it in about 4 weeks. Krank Element. Heavy set up. Fuji xx 48" 82 gram 3.2 torque 7.5 degree.

I'm taking three lessons to start this season. I'm tired of spending half the summer trying to figure it out.

Lol was about to post the same thing. Anyone have any recommendations on what clubs to start out with for a beginner?

Just got a new driver set up. Should get it in about 4 weeks. Krank Element. Heavy set up. Fuji xx 48" 82 gram 3.2 torque 7.5 degree.

I'm taking three lessons to start this season. I'm tired of spending half the summer trying to figure it out.

I'd say that's an understatement.

VN Store

Back