The Golf Club (PS4, X1)

yeah that putting deal is brutal sometimes. gotta hope you knock it within 10 feet or so.

I haven't given this much time lately, I really don't like how it makes my fan sound like a F-18 taking off. The devs have checked with Sony and been assured all is normal, but it doesn't seem right.

i haven't been on in a while either. i never noticed that, but i do play drunk half the time, so....

Swilly you take too long to chip, every time I settle in to backswing on a long putt vs your ghost your ball comes steamrolling across my screen. Kind of sad that it throws me off, but damn the putting in this is delicate.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm a fan, I like the fact that there's unlimited courses, and that the gameplay is gimmick free, no boosts/ratings etc, you just go out and play golf. Graphically it's pretty, nothing like the EA golf game will be, but that one will probably ship with max a dozen courses and charge for more.

The replayability is what makes it great, they've supposedly really improved the turn based multiplayer to where it goes relatively smoothly, though I haven't checked it out yet to be honest.

i need to hit this game back up. i will say, the chipping is the hardest part for me.

Swilly you take too long to chip, every time I settle in to backswing on a long putt vs your ghost your ball comes steamrolling across my screen. Kind of sad that it throws me off, but damn the putting in this is delicate.

Can't rush perfection =D

Online is a bit screwy. Me and Forrest been playing live and the delay between turns can be ridiculous. I blame on his Alabama DSL State of the art Internet

Putting is definitely a challenge but it's the closest thing a video game has gotten to putting in real life. They nailed that part. The rest feels a bit unpolished tho

For all this game has going for it, graphically it's just horrible. Compared to most other ps4 titles it looks like Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf.

Tried to play today and got one hole in, as annoying as presentation is in 99% of sports games, it's greatly missed here.

Sequel coming Q1 2017, seems as if they're going to make things a bit more customizable, and work on the player animations as well. We shall see, hope they do well.

for the love of god, hire a competent UI designer this time!

VN Store

Back