The gauntlet is over

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
The football gods wanted to jab us one more time in this decade of darkness by giving a first year coach the toughest 4-game stretch for any team in football history.

It’s over now and 8-4 is still on the table.

Get excited for the rest of the season, every game we have left is winnable.

GBO, no matter what.

The football gods wanted to jab us one more time in this decade of darkness by giving a first year coach the toughest 4-game stretch for any team in football history.

GBO, no matter what.

I am gonna get excited for it. Hopefully I am not completely let down ha. 6-6 will be aight

Thank you, and you're absolutely right. Still a chance to take down a top 25 team in Kentucky (that just doesn't feel right to say in a football forum). Just need to take care of ourselves, and execute and do what we need to do. We don't need to be thinking bowl, we need to be thinking 8-4. And we can get it. I 100% believe we can get it.

There is a 100% chance we do not win out. We should hope for a bowl game. This team is not consistent enough to win the rest of these games, but they can get a couple of them. 6-6 is what I am setting my sites one but really 5-7 or 4-8 is still more likely than 8-4 or even 7-5.

100% huh. GTFO troll

There is a 100% chance we do not win out. We should hope for a bowl game. This team is not consistent enough to win the rest of these games, but they can get a couple of them. 6-6 is what I am setting my sites one but really 5-7 or 4-8 is still more likely than 8-4 or even 7-5.
Not even close to 100% and I’m as pessimistic as they come

STFU and GTFO. Kthanxbye

GBO, no matter what.

We go 8-4.

Reactions: rgvol and lexkyvol
6-6 has to be the floor. We desperately need a bowl game, extra practices, and obvious progress so we can bring in a great recruiting class and build for next season. Anything less than that will be a huge disappointment when you look at our remaining schedule.

GBO, no matter what.
I love it. You think like I do.

Amen OP, nice to have it behind us......and nice to have taken down Auburn in that tough stretch. I have to give the pundits a tip of the cap as I'm not sure we've seen a better Bama team. Anyway, on to 6-6 or better. GBO

Amen. We're past the gauntlet.

All winnable. Hoping we get at least 3 of the 5 left.

Steady improvement. We're still not great. Won't win them all. But let's get to a bowl, at least.

Go Vols!

I was surprised at the low amount of injuries we’ve had so far, of course that could change tomorrow. Something must be working in that department. Still optimistic about getting to a bowl game:

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Nobody wants to go to a bowl game any more that CJP and the players. This is not going to be an easy stretch of games either. We will be a dog in three of them.

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back