The future Liberals want

Won‘t Get Fooled Again is the greatest political song ever. It nails the fact that every political party is the same once in power. Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss
And speaking of killing it live; this performance is probably my favorite live rock performance EVER (I believe it is also the last live video of Keith Moon)

"It nails the fact that every political party is the same once in power." Keep quiet OT! Under no circumstances let MAGA-clowns know this. They insist that Trumper GOP'ers are flawless.

"It nails the fact that every political party is the same once in power." Keep quiet OT! Under no circumstances let MAGA-clowns know this. They insist that Trumper GOP'ers are flawless.

Flawless? Trump Republicans are sick in the head to support that vile lowlife.

Maybe Tennesseans can explain this. It's weird....seems to be a southern thing.

You would think that booing a politician is 1st amendment stuff, but to communist democrats not so much.

From the article:

FDNY Commissioner Laura Kavanagh is hunting down smoke-eaters and other staffers who mercilessly booed New York Attorney General Letitia James – and cheered in support of Donald Trump – during a department promotion ceremony this week, The Post has learned.

FDNY Chief of Department John Hodges fired off an email to other agency honchos warning a reckoning led by the department’s Bureau of Investigation and Trials was coming over the chorus of boos and chants of “Trump” that James received at Thursday’s event.

“BITS is investigating this, so they will figure out who the members are,” Hodges wrote FDNY chiefs Saturday in the letter obtained by The Post.

“I recommend they come forward. I have been told by the commissioner it will be better for them if they come forward and we don’t have to hunt them down,” he continued.

Flawless? Trump Republicans are sick in the head to support that vile lowlife.

Maybe Tennesseans can explain this. It's weird....seems to be a southern thing.

I detest Trump and his legion of MAGA-liars. But unlike them, I detest, utterly HATE groomers and child molesters. But I don't cotton to baseless accusations of the behavior. o I didn't want to believe your post and went to fact-check it. Here is what I foind.
{...the original bill lacked an age requirement, an amendment was later added to clarify the new marriage designation would only be available to adults. The bill was never intended to allow child marriage, according to its sponsors./// Despite the addition of the amendment, numerous social media posts continue to characterize the proposed legislation as means to legalize child marriage. Leatherwood has since moved the bill to “summer study,” effectively ending its chances of being passed in the current legislative session, according to WKRN.] Source:

However, the Repubs just may have hoped to sneak this into law: Tennessee GOP Proposes Bill Eliminating Age Requirements for Marriage

It would not surprise me, when look at the attitude that long existed among deeply Southern White males, though not limited to that population. It was thrushed into the light by Duck Dynasty. - https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...32482a-722f-11e3-8def-a33011492df2_story.html

Interesting that most Republican states sanction what is essentially, child brides. -- Marriage Age by State 2024

MTG, I have a question for you and your ilk, you blonde dumbshell, who are groomers?

Every politician in D.C. should be tarred and feathered for what they are doing to us.

I call for this at least once a week these days lol

Exactly. I love Pink Floyd, but wouldn't piss on Roger Waters if he was on fire.
Me too. Both counts. DSOTM, animals, etc great albums. Floyd was the 1st band that i got really into and listened to their music far more than others. Totally different sound than anything before or since. Same with TOOL. Probably why they are my favorites.

uh, no. rightists typically don't want the government disarming anyone. it is an almost universal desire for leftists.
And yet rightists, and rightist governments do that very thing to targeted factions of the society. It's a contradiction of terms than it is lies and hypocrisy.

And yet rightists, and rightist governments do that very thing to targeted factions of the society. It's a contradiction of terms than it is lies and hypocrisy.
disarm groups of people? got a link?
only thing I can think of was wanting to make sure non-citizens couldn't get guns after the shooting on the military base a couple years ago.

i mean maybe you mean violent felons, that would be the only other I can think of.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
disarm groups of people? got a link?
only thing I can think of was wanting to make sure non-citizens couldn't get guns after the shooting on the military base a couple years ago.

i mean maybe you mean violent felons, that would be the only other I can think of.
The USA has a history of denying certain minorities the same access to certain categories of guns and ammo, outside during active military service. You own a shot gun, but you were limited in how much ammo you could buy at any given time. You could own a hunting rifle, usually a .22, later a 30m aught six, but again limited to the amount of ammo. Such info is hard to come by, because the folks who lived this have mostly died off. You would never find this is our history books, just as you wouldn't a lot of things that got suppressed, denied, or reported with deep bias. I had the privilege of listening to some old folks from way back who experienced a lot of this firsthand. I cuss myself out for being too stupid to at least write down what I heard at the time. I do harbor a hope someone, somewhere, did write it, researched it before sources died off.

The closest hint today is probably:
a. Gun control historically has meant prohibiting blacks from owning one
b. Black History Month: Celebrating Black Second Amendment Scholars

Last edited:
The Liberals/political correctness/ and in general, destructive people of value and common sense have struck again. The Army announced that they would remove the phrase "Duty Honor County" from West Point and replace it with "Army Values" (whatever the hell that means). The day will come when you will have no one willing to stand in "HARMS WAY" to protect the people. They will look around and see nothing worth protecting!

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The Liberals/political correctness/ and in general, destructive people of value and common sense have struck again. The Army announced that they would remove the phrase "Duty Honor County" from West Point and replace it with "Army Values" (whatever the hell that means). The day will come when you will have no one willing to stand in "HARMS WAY" to protect the people. They will look around and see nothing worth protecting!
Good! Can't wait for the Russo-Sino-Irano-DPRK coalition to take over the USA with the assistance of the MAGA-rightists. What a great day!

So believing in Duty, Honor and Country makes me a MAGA-rightists. That is a big assumption that maybe needs walking back.
MAGAs have no sense of Duty or Honor, and don't really care about the country. We see proof of this in the rabid and clownish behavior of the Mags in Congress, and their rabid constituents.

MAGAs have no sense of Duty or Honor, and don't really care about the country. We see proof of this in the rabid and clownish behavior of the Mags in Congress, and their rabid constituents.
I kinda have a tendency to toss both left and right extremist into the some boat, that I wish would sail over the horizon out of sight. What is being destroyed is the central core of this country by these morons on both sides.

I kinda have a tendency to toss both left and right extremist into the some boat, that I wish would sail over the horizon out of sight. What is being destroyed is the central core of this country by these morons on both sides.
You won't get an argument from me on that. I've said the same more than a few times in the past. Only to be denigrated by rightists, in defense their 90° perspective.

VN Store

Back