The future Liberals want

The sweet radical liberals have to be all for this. Cut taxpaying citizens to support illegal immigrants. I guess elections have consequences for those impacted. The only thing to do is for the great Governor Abbott to crank up more buses.

Ah the old book deal strategy. This is her "payment" for her efforts. She may even get a speaking slot in Chicago. I guess portions of the book are about events she can't really remember. You leftist get your pre-orders in for you and your significant others.

1709478030596.png

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Ah the old book deal strategy. This is her "payment" for her efforts. She may even get a speaking slot in Chicago. I guess portions of the book are about events she can't really remember. You leftist get your pre-orders in for you and your significant others.

View attachment 624507
I wonder if it comes in paperback?

View attachment 624507
Check the local thrift store in about 6 months. $.50 tops.

I'm not that far right,

1. I seem to have gotten Pete's written when I first heard Who songs - 1976 or 77
2. they absolutely kill it live
3. and they never get into sided political issues anyway
Won‘t Get Fooled Again is the greatest political song ever. It nails the fact that every political party is the same once in power. Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss
And speaking of killing it live; this performance is probably my favorite live rock performance EVER (I believe it is also the last live video of Keith Moon)

Won‘t Get Fooled Again is the greatest political song ever. It nails the fact that every political party is the same once in power. Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss
And speaking of killing it live; this performance is probably my favorite live rock performance EVER (I believe it is also the last live video of Keith Moon)

yes, but not for or against any side, its about the uni-party...in 1971.

have you ever seen the isolated cuts? truly unbelievable

VN Store

Back