The four-game stretch ahead

I’m feeling the same about the Mizzou game for the same reasons you stated. If they get away with the same things they did in the SC I may have a stroke. Lord give me strength! Ugh!

Get ready for it. Dirty team, cheap trashy players, coach that teaches dirty play and encourages trashy players. Only hope is a ref or two that has read AND comprehends the rule book....and is willing to enforce the rules.

Reactions: 2 people
Get ready for it. Dirty team, cheap trashy players, coach that teaches dirty play and encourages trashy players. Only hope is a ref or two that has read AND comprehends the rule book....and is willing to enforce the rules.

I didn't know we were playing UConn? :)

j/k

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't know we were playing UConn? :)

j/k

I despise Gino and think his picture could be used for "low class, rude, jerk" in a dictionary. That said, I don't think he teaches dirty play or encourages trashy behavior (other than his own sometimes😉). His recruiting has definitely been suspect, especially in the past, no need now, and he will take advantage of anything the refs give him, whether by starry eyes or intimidation. AND his girls are usually well behaved and dedicated gamers. Now you can make mama and pocketbook references, but the girl can't help that. And I have always thought very highly of Stewart. Now some of their fans who come on our board to troll......fire away. Pure trash.

Reactions: 3 people
Today I'm thinking we go 1-3 with the only winning coming at Notre Dame, and that only because because McGraw has lost all of her best players to injury.

My biggest fear, that the team would look lost and confused and not have any idea how to score against a better team, was realized last night. :ermm:

Today I'm thinking we go 1-3 with the only winning coming at Notre Dame, and that only because because McGraw has lost all of her best players to injury.

My biggest fear, that the team would look lost and confused and not have any idea how to score against a better team, was realized last night. :ermm:

Just a reminder,Nared,Westbrook,and Jackson were 10 for 36 shooting. If they hit two more shots,the Lady Vols win. One more in regulation! They know how to score but just missed shots.

Reactions: 1 person

South Carolina suddenly looks a lot more winnable with Wilson's status in doubt....

DD could score against all defenders!

VN Store

Back