The Flash (CW)

Well the DC Cinematic Universe and DC Television Universe are officially separate!!

Warner Bros./DC Comics announced today that Ezra Miller (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) has been cast as big screen version of The Flash.

Well the DC Cinematic Universe and DC Television Universe are officially separate!!

Warner Bros./DC Comics announced today that Ezra Miller (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) has been cast as big screen version of The Flash.

BOOOOO

Of course they could always cross them over in a multiverse if they change their mind in the future.

It's possible we could be seeing The reverse flash.

Also damn that climax with a legion of multiplexes it made me think of it's a throwback to the matrix which was also distributed by warner brothers.

The ending was so damn unexpected and shocking for episode two. It may be the most unexpected shocking ending I've seen whether tv shows or movies.

Oh the problem with super abilities or super powers they don't come with any instruction Manuel at all. So it's basically like your on a airplane but it isn't announced at all where you'll be landing,

Last edited:
Still hope they bring Arrow to the big screen.

With the success of a tv show I don't see why they wouldn't. Capitalize off the success.
It does seem amazing of how green arrow can move effectively in the leather suit since leather isn't a light material while spandex is.

It's possible we could be seeing The reverse flash.

Also damn that climax with a legion of multiplexes it made me think of it's a throwback to the matrix which was also distributed by wRner brothers.

The ending was so damn unexpected and shocking for episode two. It may be the most unexpected shocking ending I've seen whether tv shows or movies.

Oh the problem with super abilities or super powers they don't come with any instruction Manuel at all. So it's basically like your on a airplane but it isn't announced at all where you'll be landing,

I believe Reverse Flash Iis a certainty.

I believe Reverse Flash Iis a certainty.

Reverse flash aka the evil flash.

If flash runs at a high speed and the mask comes off easily which it did in the second episode it needs to be secured tightly.

Mirror master a master of illusion could have inception kind of scenes.

Just finished the second episode. Good stuff with over shooting the fire and a little doubt from Barry.

Roger Howarth Joins ‘The Flash'

Roger Howarth Joins ‘The Flash'

Roger Howarth (General Hospital) has landed a recurring role on CW’s superhero series The Flash, based on the DC comic. The project, from Warner Bros TV and Berlanti Productions, is an origin story about Barry Allen, aka The Flash (Grant Gustin), a Central City assistant police forensics investigator who arrives in Starling to look into a series of unexplained robberies that may have a connection to a tragedy in his past. Howarth, repped by Gersh and McGowan Management, will play Mason Bridge, an award-winning reporter from the Central City Picture News. He’s assigned to shepherd new employee Iris West (Candice Patton), but their relationship becomes complicated when Bridge begins to investigate Barry’s mentor, Dr. Wells (Tom Cavanagh). Howarth can currently be seen in General Hospital. He also recurred on Californication.

Reverse flash aka the evil flash.

If flash runs at a high speed and the mask comes off easily which it did in the second episode it needs to be secured tightly.

Mirror master a master of illusion could have inception kind of scenes.

aka Professor Zoom.

There's currently a character possessing his real name on the show. It's possible that's a red herring to throw us off the trail of the real Reverse Flash, who's already made an appearance in episode one. Rewatch episode one. There's no doubt in my mind the killer of Barry's mom is Reverse Flash.

I think it possible that Dr. Wells could turn out to be the Reverse Flash. As I said, another character carries the name, but the mystery around Dr. Wells makes me wonder if he's the Reverse Flash traveled back through time.

I watched all the episodes last night I hadn't been able to see them other than the "Pilot" and re-watched it and I really like the series.

Still not sure about "Ed" I mean the guy in the chair!

BOOOOO

Of course they could always cross them over in a multiverse if they change their mind in the future.
:eek:k: Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

DC Head Geoff Johns Says DC Movies & TV Shows Form a ‘Multiverse’

DC Head Geoff Johns Says DC Movies & TV Shows Form a ‘Multiverse’

After NBC’s Constantine debuts on Friday, October 24th, DC will have four television adaptations of their comic book properties on the small screen. Fox’s Batman prequel series Gotham has done well ratings-wise, the CW’s Arrow is still going strong now that it’s third season has begun, and spinoff The Flash will hang around for at least one whole season.

Meanwhile, DC and Warner Bros. shook things up when they unveiled their line-up of interconnected films set in the universe established by 2013′s Man of Steel – one which continues in a big way when Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice arrives in 2016. One of the more interesting and initially surprising listings was the solo Flash film slated for 2018, which will star Ezra Miller (We Need to Talk About Kevin) and not the CW’s Flash, Grant Gustin.

We should’ve expected something like this, though, given DC creative chief Geoff Johns’ previous assertions that DC’s TV and movie universes will remain separate. Now, in a interview with BuzzFeed, Johns seems to have a slightly different outlook on the DC television and film continuities and how they could “co-exist.”

Johns touched on the in-development Supergirl series, saying “It’s well past time there’s a female superhero out there, both in film and on television, and it’s awesome that we’re on the forefront of that.” He also spoke about the curious-sounding iZombie which he is producing for the CW and the cinematic quality of Gotham, but we need to zero in on his take on the DC’s film and TV worlds, which he now refers to as a “multiverse.”

According to Johns:

Well, Arrow and Flash are the same universe, and we get a lot of great story out of that — especially when we have episodes that cross them over, but that’s also where our superhero universe lives. We look at it as the multiverse. We have our TV universe and our film universe, but they all co-exist. For us, creatively, it’s about allowing everyone to make the best possible product, to tell the best story, to do the best world. Everyone has a vision and you really want to let the visions shine through. I think the characters are iconic enough. I like [Marvel’s Agents of] S.H.I.E.L.D. a lot. I love what Marvel does. I’m a huge fan. It’s just a different approach.

Watched Ep 3 last night. Iris really buffs me. She's the only thing that brings the show down IMO. Otherwise another solid episode. I literally LOLed at the comment Barry made about a muesem being built for him.

'The Flash' Enlists 'Vampire Diaries' Alum as Key DC Comics Character (Exclusive)

'The Flash' Enlists 'Vampire Diaries' Alum as Key DC Comics Character (Exclusive)

The CW's The Flash is not waiting long to bring in a new love interest for The Fastest Man Alive.

The Vampire Diaries and Star-Crossed alum Malese Jow has been tapped to recur and play pivotal DC Comics character Linda Park
, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The character is described as a quick-witted reporter for the Central City Picture News. She befriends Iris (Candice Patton) while at work and helps her navigate the fast-paced world of journalism. When she meets Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) at a local bar, the two hit it off and become quick friends. The character will first appear in episode 112.

or Jow, the role brings her back into The CW fold after her regular role on last season's short-lived Star-Crossed and her fan favorite portrayal of Anna on The Vampire Diaries. Her credits include Unfabulous, The Troop and Big Time Rush. She's repped by Sweeney Entertainment and McKuin Frankel.

In DC's The Flash comics, Linda Park first appears in Issue No. 28 as Wally West's girlfriend and eventual wife. (Wally is the first Kid Flash and third Flash overall.) The character becomes the latest in a rapidly growing line of DC characters to appear on the freshman series. Jow joins Wentworth Miller's Captain Cold, Dominic Purcell's Heat Wave, Robbie Amell's Firestorm, Kelly Frye's Plastique, Clancy Brown's The General, Patrick Sabongui's Captain Sing and Robert Knepper's The Clock King, among others.

Hmmmmm..... Giving Barry Wally's future wife as a love interests? Not too thrilled with that idea.

I miss Wally. He was The Flash almost as long as Barry and DC has swept him under the table since bringing Barry back to life.

Wally was my favorite Flash because I always thought they developed him better than Barry. I mean, I like Barry and the dynamic he had with his peers, but Wally made it interesting because it was like all of the older heroes helped raise him into the hero he became. Sad to hear they're not really using him anymore.

Not my favorite Flash, but my favorite character was Bart. Bart as Impulse was hilarious imo.

Miller and Purcell together again will make me miss Prison Break. Seasons 1 & 2 anyway.

VN Store

Back