The Flash (CW)

I thought it was pretty good, I'll have to rewatch it but it had a lot of easter eggs and nods/teasers.

The future newspaper headline!! :eek:hmy:

Yup! That turned it from a solid 8 to a 9 for me.

My only complaint is the youth of the cast. They look like they are barely out of high school.

Interesting. Wasn't sure what to expect. Still not sure what I think. I see potential, but I'm not completely sold yet.

I'm very cynical that a CW show can be good, but I love comics. Should I try it?

I'm very cynical that a CW show can be good, but I love comics. Should I try it?

I enjoyed it, but then again The Flash is about the only DC character that I liked.

CW did a good job with Smallville (and I hate Superman) so hopefully they do the same here. Supernatural is really good and I actually enjoyed The 100. It's rare but they occasionally make a decent show.

Crap I forgot is there gonna be a replay

He saw something from the vast future. It's possible he is booster gold, mirror master who can look into the future if I recall right 15 seconds but this would a vastly different change, or some other character with time traveling powers or able to look into the future.

It has a campyness due to being a TV show as opposed to a big Hollywood blockbuster production. As I said before, the youth of the cast was a bit of a hurdle for me.

But as someone who loves the Flash I couldn't have been happier with the story direction. It was very faithful to source. There were several easter eggs and the end teased a MAJOR event from DC comics. And I mean MAJOR.

Reactions: 1 person
Picture from the set!!
BzfWkPECEAA_WTO.jpg

I thought it was okay but not on par with Arrow. Story was good. They need to improve his running effects - I didn't care for the head shots while running (they add no value and look crappy as an effect).

Anyone else catch Detective Pretty Boy's name?

Major alter ego.

He saw something from the vast future. It's possible he is booster gold, mirror master who can look into the future if I recall right 15 seconds but this would a vastly different change, or some other character with time traveling powers or able to look into the future.

Too intelligent to be Booster. Maybe an alias being used by Rip Hunter? Or he's just a new character.

Several characters names hint to them becoming more, or they're just an homage to other DC characters. Both of the STAR labs assts for example...

VN Store

Back