The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

I'm optimistic the SB will be a decent close game.
Can't wait to see commercials because I didn't look at spoilers other than hearing about 1 that has Crocodile Dundee when listening to a Ocpcommunications talk about 2018 entertainment news including movies.

I'll be watching the SB tonight at Buffalo Wings and Rings with a friend.

It's not related to The famous Restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings but still has the same food which is wings, a Buffalo logo, multiple tvs, and a not fast food restaurant.

It's astounding those noticable similarities but not related.

sounds like a nice place

Except that was conducted on animals and what works for animals might not work for humans.

I had to get a bulb replaced at Jensen Tire because Wal Mart did not have a bulb.
Anything but dull because I did watch the start of a great movie 48 Hours while the bulb was replaced on Sundance TV.

I need to make a reaction video to the Terrific unforgettable Super Bowl Eagles Patriots.

Reactions: 1 person
Except that was conducted on animals and what works for animals might not work for humans.

I had to get a bulb replaced at Jensen Tire because Wal Mart did not have a bulb.
Anything but dull because I did watch the start of a great movie 48 Hours while the bulb was replaced on Sundance TV.

I need to make a reaction video to the Terrific unforgettable Super Bowl Eagles Patriots.
Do it. Do that adventure video when you get a chance.

new video up - looks like FS is in dire need of some new material for the Youtube channel

Firestorm,

Any chance we get a breakdown of the new Jack Ryan series trailer that will be on Amazon? The trailer looks great and I am a huge Tom Clancy novel reader, movie watcher and video game player. It stars John Krasiinski of Office fame and he also starred in “13 hours in Benghazi” .

Cribs; Firestorm addition would get your channel back on track. I will drive to your house to record and direct it.

You answer the door rocking a Brandon Stewart UT jersey, you invite me into your art room. Start showing me your Flaming Demon Head, Flaming Clown Head, Flaming Flame Head, do a quick drawing, I'm thinking something with damn flames. Then onto your bathroom to show me those hair products that make those luscious locks so damn luscious. Next to the DVD collection, where you give us a damn fine review of your favorite flick.

Then so people can see your softer side, we have your pet (I'm gonna guess Guinea Pig) named Fireball come running in, you wrestle it for a minute and kiss it, look at the camera and say, "Damn...I love Fireball y'all" As we walk to the basement you give us a quick NBA review, sprinkle in some damn San Antonio Sours hate, then you say. "But enough hate, let's talk about the love" pan out to your racing car bed with damn flames down the side. You quip "if the bed is a rocking, then Firestorm is knocking...dem boots" Then up to the kitchen where your mom has damn fine cucumber sammiches waiting. You kiss her on the cheek and say, "this is moms Firestorm and she's the best." Then we outside looking at your damn sweet whip, camera turned in the right direction this time. We just happen to find the baseball from your baseball throwing video, which leads us to the end scene. You say, "I'm Firestorm and this is my damn Crib" as you throw a flaming baseball at Ben's dumpster.

Reactions: 4 people
Cribs; Firestorm addition would get your channel back on track. I will drive to your house to record and direct it.

You answer the door rocking a Brandon Stewart UT jersey, you invite me into your art room. Start showing me your Flaming Demon Head, Flaming Clown Head, Flaming Flame Head, do a quick drawing, I'm thinking something with damn flames. Then onto your bathroom to show me those hair products that make those luscious locks so damn luscious. Next to the DVD collection, where you give us a damn fine review of your favorite flick.

Then so people can see your softer side, we have your pet (I'm gonna guess Guinea Pig) named Fireball come running in, you wrestle it for a minute and kiss it, look at the camera and say, "Damn...I love Fireball y'all" As we walk to the basement you give us a quick NBA review, sprinkle in some damn San Antonio Sours hate, then you say. "But enough hate, let's talk about the love" pan out to your racing car bed with damn flames down the side. You quip "if the bed is a rocking, then Firestorm is knocking...dem boots" Then up to the kitchen where your mom has damn fine cucumber sammiches waiting. You kiss her on the cheek and say, "this is moms Firestorm and she's the best." Then we outside looking at your damn sweet whip, camera turned in the right direction this time. We just happen to find the baseball from your baseball throwing video, which leads us to the end scene. You say, "I'm Firestorm and this is my damn Crib" as you throw a flaming baseball at Ben's dumpster.

Lol fireball, and you would wanna his flaming demon head.

This needs to happen

Can u say "viral video"????

This is an astounding excellent idea.

The cucumber sandwiches were a great touch. Should have included the phrase, “this is where the magic happens”. Overall, excellent.
Slow-Clap.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I'm astounded BadJerry20 would drive to my house because that is over 90 miles.

I'll need to get a new amc stubs card because the 1 I have doesn't work.
Also I'll be seeing Black Panther Sunday with a friend.

I'm astounded BadJerry20 would drive to my house because that is over 90 miles.

I'll need to get a new amc stubs card because the 1 I have doesn't work.
Also I'll be seeing Black Panther Sunday with a friend.

Only cause I know the potential for internet gold when I see it, As long as we get pizza and a coke after to celebrate.

Reactions: 3 people
Only cause I know the potential for internet gold when I see it, As long as we get pizza and a coke after to celebrate.

Yes and I am guessing Davlo Pizza that has genuine Chicago deep dish pizza.
If not then the Pizza Ranch has coke cola, and great pizza.

I assume you have thought of possibilities for when.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll post a review for Black Panther this week.

It will contain spoilers so best not to watch until after seeing the movie unless you want the movie spoiled.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back