The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

March 28-June 28
That’s the 90 consecutive days challenge I have for using the healthy diet to get optimal shredded results, and using 2 Workouts to get shredded most days of the week.
I’m pretty happy this week is nearly over because 6 Weeks and 1 day left after this week.
The challenging sacrifices for 90 consecutive days without any off days are worth it.
I’ll still be using the healthy diet most days of the week after June 28 except I’ll be able to begin using the flexibility to have 1 or 2 days a week for drinking Coca Cola or other Soda, and unhealthy food including deep dish pizza, Detroit thick squared pizza at a unique pizzeria in Aksarben area, etc.

Currently relaxing at the Djs Dugout bar mainly to watch the NBA Playoffs 2 Round Thunder Mavericks game 4.

I didn’t need to work late as a busser tonight because I worked 11 hours for a double as a dish washer crew member on a busy Mother’s Day Sunday.

I was very surprised tonight that Cheele a an attractive coworker that works as a Hostess told me she was sad that I was leaving early after seeing me clock out.

I’ll always remember this not long challenging Spring Monday after 2024 Mother’s Day mainly for that memorable detail.
Also, because the Thunder did have an impressive comeback victory to defeat the Mavericks in Dallas in a challenging Second Round Playoffs game 4.

This is what I got my mother for her 2024 Mother’s Day gift.
A Bruce Springsteen greatest hits cd
This great cd by the iconic Rock Musician known has the Boss has a cool cover of the Boss wearing most likely a genuine leather jacket, expensive jeans, and his electric guitar he uses.

I can rely on Barnes and Noble to have a high supply of never opened CDs for Artists and Bands of different music genres including Country, and Rock and Roll.

In the era of ITunes and similar businesses for downloading digital forms of music, I’m very happy a local Barnes and Nobles remains a rock for the physical music CDs form for having a high amount of unopened CDs of Musical Bands and Artists.

IMG_7988.jpeg

This is a sweet impressive item I’m greatly excited to eat on June 29th because that’s after 90 consecutive days of the healthy diet to achieve optimal shredded results.

It is the impressive Brownie Batter blizzard which is double the chocolate treated by Dairy Queen.

1715737296690.jpeg

1715737346479.jpeg

Reactions: 508mikey
These are cool looking Adidas Running Shoes that have a unique design that I see are available at Kohls.
The running shoes do have multiple different materials.

IMG_8026.jpeg

I’m very happy it’s five weeks and 5 days away from June 28th since I can begin using off days by drinking soda and unhealthy food including deep dish pizza and soda mainly Sprite, Cherry Coke or Coca Cola while still using the healthy diet 5 days of the week.

Also, I’m very happy having looked at my stomach from the side view that it’s impressively thin.

I was very stunned today because saw a fast moving cool looking 2000s Corvette that looks similar to the 1999 Corvette physical design.
It was a white Corvette.

Also I see Krypton Comics sells cool real swords except a human must be 18 years old or or older than 18 years old to purchase that deadly weapon.

I see available is the very Katana also can be strapped to your back case that Blade uses in the great super hero movie (1998) Blade, and in the unique great sequel that stands on its own (2002) Blade 2.

IMG_8048.jpeg

The Cubs continue to struggle in late May , however I’m not panicking because the Cubs still have a realistic chance of returning to above 500, finish the regular season with a winning record, and make the 2024 MLB Playoffs.

A coworker has this impressive Harry Potter bottle which shows covers of the multiple books including name information in that successful Fantasy Drama book series.

IMG_8090.jpeg

The Cubs continue to struggle in late May , however I’m not panicking because the Cubs still have a realistic chance of returning to above 500, finish the regular season with a winning record, and make the 2024 MLB Playoffs.

A coworker has this impressive Harry Potter bottle which shows covers of the multiple books including name information in that successful Fantasy Drama book series.

View attachment 644236
You should buy one

You should buy one

I was thinking a custom 1 of Supernatural, or of this Fantasy about Mages and orcs. It’s the Summoner trilogy which has a badass protagonist that wears a very cool costume, and has an ally that is a small demon.
The small demon has the name Ignatius that had is shown on Fletcher’s shoulder.

1717078758923.jpeg

I realized today that I made a mistake because for 90 consecutive healthy diet March 28-June 25 would be 90 consecutive healthy diet days for optimal shredded results and 2 workouts for getting shredded most days of the week.

March 28-June 28 is 93 days.

So to be exact I can begin using the 2 off days a week starting June 26.

VN Store

Back