The fictional trade question thread.

I don't, I've said I love d multiple times. And I explained why guys that can only score don't get a lot of minutes. I said his team constantly has to help him which leads to open shots. If people are extreme towards o, you are just as extreme towards d.

I said Karl's a dumbass.

Oh yeah. That's my explanation too. Pretty much every team has guys that should get more minutes but their coaches undervalue them.

Why didn't Andre Drummond get more than 21 MPG? He's the best player on their team.

It took Thibs a year and a half to realize Butler should get serious minutes.

It's the same explanation for each. Coaches frequently fail in their player evaluations. Thibs is supposedly one of the best coaches (so is Karl) and Butler was under his nose for 18 months before he finally got recognized for the talent that he is.

Id take jarnell and a rookie contract over amare and his 100 million contract

Not sure right now about that. Amare, not injured would be a great player. Jarnell would struggle right now in the nba imo. He doesn't have a good jumper and he's undersized for pf without the skills of a sf.

Amare's not worth a max contract, but when he played this year he looked a lot like his old self. He was very effective scoring. Not as physical as he used to be though.

Not sure right now about that. Amare, not injured would be a great player. Jarnell would struggle right now in the nba imo. He doesn't have a good jumper and he's undersized for pf without the skills of a sf.

I think he'd do fine. He might not be scoring much, but dude can rebound. He's short for a PF, but so were 2 of the best rebounders of all time (Barkley and Rodman) and he's heavier than both of them. He doesn't have their athleticism, but he at least has the talent to come in and do what Sullinger did this last season.

You my boy Huff but even mentioning Rodman and Barkley when talking about Stokes is crazy.

Great? He wasn't great when he was healthy and in his prime. Now? Really?

Yeah, if you read beyond the mention of Rodman and Chuck you would see the real comparison I made was to Sullinger. I still think that's the best comparison. Stokes is not the rebounder that Evans is, but he's a better scorer.

Yeah, if you read beyond the mention of Rodman and Chuck you would see the real comparison I made was to Sullinger. I still think that's the best comparison. Stokes is not the rebounder that Evans is, but he's a better scorer.

I don't think he's as skilled as Sullinger honestly. He can't step outside 5 feet, and gets lost handling double teams. I think he can be better than Sullinger, but I also think he needs 4 years to get there. Jmo

I don't think he's as skilled as Sullinger honestly. He can't step outside 5 feet, and gets lost handling double teams. I think he can be better than Sullinger, but I also think he needs 4 years to get there. Jmo

Sullinger shot 30% from 3-10 feet, and 36% from 3'+ overall. I'll take the guy that promises not to take that shot if he's that bad.

I don't think Stokes will see double teams in the NBA.

Sullinger shot 30% from 3-10 feet, and 36% from 3'+ overall. I'll take the guy that promises not to take that shot if he's that bad.

I don't think Stokes will see double teams in the NBA.

What about 10-15ft. If Stokes can't develop a consistent 10-15 ft shot he is in trouble at the next level.

No he won't, because he won't be a threat to score. Anyone that thinks Stokes is ready for the NBA now is crazy.

VN Store

Back