The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

Allen is the best WR and when the Chargers fall behind Denver, Rivers will be throwing every down and Allen is his main man. The only thing that might worry me, is Mike Williams is getting healthy and may eventually take some of Allen's targets. But, there should be plenty of yards for both WRs this week,because Rivers may throw it 40 times against Denver

I'm currently in a tie for 3rd in one of my PPR leagues, but my team outlook isn't looking so hot...

QB- Brees
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Golden Tate
RB - J McKinnon
RB - J Howard
TE - Kyle Rudolph
FLEX - Pierre Garcon
FLEX - Ty Montgomery
BN - Tarik Cohen
BN - Bilal Powell
BN - Jason Witten
BN - Andy Dalton
BN - John Brown

Nelson is now going to be hampered since Rodgers is out. Tate is banged up. Montgomery is all of the above. Howard has underachieved. McKinnon is serviceable. Garcon is a target monster and thats about it.

Thoughts on this proposed trade from a team that had Aaron Rodgers:

I get Mike Evans, he gets Drew Brees.

I'd then probably pick up Goff or Roethlisburger, and just play the matchup between either of them and Dalton. QBs get 4pts for a TD and 1pt for every 25 yards.

I'd obviously be taking a big hit at QB, but I'd bolster the rest of my lineup by being able to slide Montgomery to the bench.

I'd probably do it and pick up Ben. Evans is a monster

The guy cancelled right before I went to accept. Then wanted Jordan Howard too in exchange for McFadden and Alfred Morris. Wtf

per the espn app:
mixon is projected 8.7 pts in a nonppr league. the steelers give up the 5th most rushing yards in the league

amdenloa is projected 6.5 pts. the falcons have given up the 7th fewest yards through the air this season.

i'm starting mixon in the flex. but i have freeman and kamara as 1 and 2. my wr core is crappy. amari cooper is a ghost. jarvis landry depends on cutler. and no rodgers for cobb.

Traded Kamara and Seferian-Jenkins for Devonta Freeman. It hurt my soul to get rid of Kamara, but I couldn't pass that trade up. I now have Jordan Howard, Freeman, and Kareem Hunt (who I drafted before the Spencer Ware injury in the 10th round.)

Traded Kamara and Seferian-Jenkins for Devonta Freeman. It hurt my soul to get rid of Kamara, but I couldn't pass that trade up. I now have Jordan Howard, Freeman, and Kareem Hunt (who I drafted before the Spencer Ware injury in the 10th round.)

Yeah, whoever gave up Freeman for that package is dumb

Yeah, whoever gave up Freeman for that package is dumb

Yeah I know. He really wanted Kamara. Kamara is one of my favorite players, but with $300 on the line I'm making that trade every time lol. ASJ has really been impressive the past 3 weeks, but I also have Witten so I should be ok at TE.

Originally I was starting Hyde and Murray and flexing McKinnon. Im leaning towards benching Murray because of injury and move McKinnon to rb2

If I bench him I can flex Keenan Allen or Thielen. Both have tough matchups. Not sure what im going to do yet. I picked up Henry in case Murray sits.

VN Store

Back