The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

Anyone got any good Vol-related fantasy team names? One of my teams is the Red Dogs and it's been absurdly unlucky so far, so I think I need to change the mojo, haha.

Wpm by 1 point. Succop needed 11 and got me 1. I forgot to drop the chief's because I had A.Brown starting & Kamara should be picked up in any league

I'm currently in a tie for 3rd in one of my PPR leagues, but my team outlook isn't looking so hot...

QB- Brees
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Golden Tate
RB - J McKinnon
RB - J Howard
TE - Kyle Rudolph
FLEX - Pierre Garcon
FLEX - Ty Montgomery
BN - Tarik Cohen
BN - Bilal Powell
BN - Jason Witten
BN - Andy Dalton
BN - John Brown

Nelson is now going to be hampered since Rodgers is out. Tate is banged up. Montgomery is all of the above. Howard has underachieved. McKinnon is serviceable. Garcon is a target monster and thats about it.

Thoughts on this proposed trade from a team that had Aaron Rodgers:

I get Mike Evans, he gets Drew Brees.

I'd then probably pick up Goff or Roethlisburger, and just play the matchup between either of them and Dalton. QBs get 4pts for a TD and 1pt for every 25 yards.

I'd obviously be taking a big hit at QB, but I'd bolster the rest of my lineup by being able to slide Montgomery to the bench.

I'm currently in a tie for 3rd in one of my PPR leagues, but my team outlook isn't looking so hot...

QB- Brees
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Golden Tate
RB - J McKinnon
RB - J Howard
TE - Kyle Rudolph
FLEX - Pierre Garcon
FLEX - Ty Montgomery
BN - Tarik Cohen
BN - Bilal Powell
BN - Jason Witten
BN - Andy Dalton
BN - John Brown

Nelson is now going to be hampered since Rodgers is out. Tate is banged up. Montgomery is all of the above. Howard has underachieved. McKinnon is serviceable. Garcon is a target monster and thats about it.

I'd then probably pick up Goff or Roethlisburger, and just play the matchup between either of them and Dalton. QBs get 4pts for a TD and 1pt for every 25 yards.

I'd obviously be taking a big hit at QB, but I'd bolster the rest of my lineup by being able to slide Montgomery to the bench.

Id do it, Brees hasn't been that good this year anyways.

QB- Brees
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Golden Tate
RB - J McKinnon
RB - J Howard
TE - Kyle Rudolph
FLEX - Pierre Garcon
FLEX - Ty Montgomery
BN - Tarik Cohen
BN - Bilal Powell
BN - Jason Witten
BN - Andy Dalton
BN - John Brown

I would do it. Ive streamed QBs and had decent success this year.

VN Store

Back