The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

I wouldn't even consider Brady/CJ for Shady, but that's me. You are extremely light at RB. It's very possible that none of your RBs are starters on Opening Day.

I can easily dump Brady since I have Rodgers and Ben though. I need a back bad. Lol

Had my first of 3 drafts last night. Missed on RBs, so I took 3 QBs as trade bait. Have a couple deals in the works for Brady. One is Brady for Murray and Mike Wallace. The other I'm trying to get is Brady and CJ for Shady.

QBs-Rodgers, Brady, Big Ben

RBs-J. Bell, CJ, Woodhead, McFadden

WRs- AJ, K Allen, Garcon, Mike Evans, James Jones, LaFell

TE- D Walker

K-Graham

D/ST- Zona

Unless you are in a 6 pt TD passing league, I would trade Rogers for an elite RB or if you can J. Graham. Keep Brady, if Gronk is healthy he'll put up some great numbers.

I'm assuming you took Rogers in the 1st round?

Unless you are in a 6 pt TD passing league, I would trade Rogers for an elite RB or if you can J. Graham. Keep Brady, if Gronk is healthy he'll put up some great numbers.

I'm assuming you took Rogers in the 1st round?

4pt league. Yes I took him first round. I think Rodgers is going to have a monster year and I don't trust Gronk.

Brady for Murray and Wallace, what do you think?

My 10 team draft, i had the 2nd pick....

QB- Luck

RB- AP, MJD, Bernard Pierce, Ben Tate

WR- CP, Cobb, Justin Hunter, Jordan Matthews, Hakeem Nicks

TE- Witten, Eifert, Ertz

K- Gould

D- Chiefs

I wouldn't even consider Brady/CJ for Shady, but that's me. You are extremely light at RB. It's very possible that none of your RBs are starters on Opening Day.

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat. Rodgers will have a far and away better season than Brady IMO.

You'd be getting back a top 3 RB while still having a top 3 QB

I'd do that trade in a heartbeat. Rodgers will have a far and away better season than Brady IMO.

You'd be getting back a top 3 RB while still having a top 3 QB

I meant I wouldn't consider it if I was the person with McCoy. That would be a helluva good trade for Jerry.

Murray can't stay healthy.

I like AJ a lot more than Jordy.

Get another piece in the Shady deal and make that trade.

VN Store

Back