The Endzone Should We Fire Dooley? Poll Thread....

Should UT fire Dooley?

• Total voters
I had already posted this in another thread before I saw this one, but think I should repeat it here.

I have been primarily on the side of the Let's give DD a chance group. But after watching another display of idiotic play calls, players at the end of the season still jumping off side, no concept of fundamentals, and a general lack of preparation and just that deer in the headlights appearance, I can no longer show patience. This is quite likely the worst UT team I have witnessed, and I went to my first game in 1949. I have no desire to continue this regime, and only hope the powers that be share my feelings. They will certainly know what they are soon.

If you fire him it will just set us further back. He gets one more year. You make a change now you just put us further in the hole. People tend to get irrational in times of adversity.

Not necessarily true, New. I'm not for firing Dooley, but am tired of this message that probably is being generated from UT.

If you fire him it will just set us further back. He gets one more year. You make a change now you just put us further in the hole. People tend to get irrational in times of adversity.

I believe the Captain of the Titanic said something like that.

VN Store

Back