The DNC Email Scandal

Seriously what the **** is this country coming to.

The DNC, Hillary, the media and ****ing Twitter are totally corrupt and ethically bankrupt.

Reactions: 1 person
From:jklein@hillaryclinton.com To: KaplanJ@dnc.org Date: 2016-05-19 19:27 Subject: Re: Checks being sent to the DNC

Sorry. I will handle better. On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 5:26 PM, Kaplan, Jordan <KaplanJ@dnc.org> wrote: > Don't send me an email like this again. You know Alex. Don't be a dick.
> > Jordan Kaplan
> National Finance Director
> Democratic National Committee
> (202) 488-5002 (o) | (312) 339-0224 (c)
> kaplanj@dnc.org

> > > On May 19, 2016, at 5:23 PM, Justin Klein <jklein@hillaryclinton.com> > wrote: > > Hey Jordan- > > Today I am sending you the following checks made out to the DNC that > should be counted towards the convention fund. > > Gila River Indian Community $100,200 Democratic National Committee > Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community $100,200 Democratic National > Committee > Table Mountain Rancheria $100,200 Democratic National Committee > Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians $144,100 Democratic National Committee > With regards to the Pechanga Band of Luiseno Indians check, please note > the first $100,200 should be allocated to the convention fund, while the > remaining $43,900 should be allocated to the building fund. Let me know if > you need anything on our end regarding this donation. > > Please have Alex confirm when he receives them. > > Thanks very much- > > Justin > >

Let see how quick the NYT picks up a story using their favorite source wikileaks

Seriously what the **** is this country coming to.

The DNC, Hillary, the media and ****ing Twitter are totally corrupt and ethically bankrupt.

Yes, but there's no recommendation for an indictment for being totally corrupt. We have two dickheads that are too scared to do their jobs.

Chuck Todd and DNC trying to control Mika and Joe

From:MirandaL@dnc.org To: Chuck.Todd@nbcuni.com Date: 2016-05-18 23:07 Subject: RE: Following up...

Not necessarily. If Mika just doesn't like her, I'm not sure it's worth either of their time. I've lowered her expectations, but don't know. If you think Mika is set in stone I'm happy to kill it. Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: "Todd, Chuck D (NBCUniversal)" <Chuck.Todd@nbcuni.com> Date: 05/18/2016 20:51 (GMT-05:00) To: "Miranda, Luis" <MirandaL@dnc.org> Subject: Re: Following up... Between us, You think the call is a good idea? Chuck Todd NBC News @chucktodd

This is amazing. I am truly speechless. Unfortunately, even supporters will be to stupid to realize what's going on

Reactions: 1 person
No it's not. But it's impossible and unconscionable for be media to ignore and the you have Twitter censoring it

Again, this **** isn't new. If you trust mainstream sources period, you're a fool. It's all a rigged game.

Twitter took a drastic turn when they installed the "moments" tab.

Reactions: 2 people
Chuck Todd and DNC trying to control Mika and Joe

From:MirandaL@dnc.org To: Chuck.Todd@nbcuni.com Date: 2016-05-18 23:07 Subject: RE: Following up...

Not necessarily. If Mika just doesn't like her, I'm not sure it's worth either of their time. I've lowered her expectations, but don't know. If you think Mika is set in stone I'm happy to kill it. Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: "Todd, Chuck D (NBCUniversal)" <Chuck.Todd@nbcuni.com> Date: 05/18/2016 20:51 (GMT-05:00) To: "Miranda, Luis" <MirandaL@dnc.org> Subject: Re: Following up... Between us, You think the call is a good idea? Chuck Todd NBC News @chucktodd

If we lived in a just society these people would be out on the street tomorrow

Again, this **** isn't new. If you trust mainstream sources period, you're a fool. It's all a rigged game.

Twitter took a drastic turn when they installed the "moments" tab.

Of course anyone who believes that is a fear monger.

Hack the DNC tonight and I'm sure there are plenty of emails exchanged with the media on that talking point

Rubencito
Rubencito – &#8207;@Rubbbeeennn

I like how #DNCleaks went from 400k tweets to 6k, and now Clintons VP is trending lol. Even Twitter is in on this #DNCleak

You'd think this would be a huge lead on the election 2016 tab on the moments section of Twitter. Nope...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2

VN Store

Back