The DNC Email Scandal

It was really, really odd the way he brought him up though. It does make you wonder if he really was.

Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

Well. I gotta say, if this is true - you couldn't deny HRC knows how to send a message to those who would cross her.

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack

Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.
There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system. This casts serious doubt on the initial “hack,” as alleged, that led to the very consequential publication of a large store of documents on WikiLeaks last summer.

MUH Russia!

Reactions: 3 people
When all this finally oozes out with HRC, DWS, and the DNC your going to see why the Russia story was even created.

Pure smokescreen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
The Russian story is a CYA smokescreen..... we all know it was a YouTube video that caused these emails to be leaked.....or most likely Imran Awan.

Reactions: 5 people

..."Downloading such files this quickly over the internet, especially over a VPN (most hackers would use one), would have been all but impossible because the network infrastructure through which the traffic would have to pass would further slow the traffic. However, as Forensicator has pointed out, the files could have been copied to a thumb drive -- something only an insider could have done -- at about that speed."...
---------------------
The implications of this are HUGE.

BECAUSE.... we're previously told:
-----------------------
..."The January assessment of the U.S. intelligence community, which serves as the basis for accusations that Russia hacked the election said, among other things: "We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release U.S. victim data obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets and relayed material to WikiLeaks."...
----------------------

And for "the intelligence community to miss the implications that available download speed over a virtual network and then however many internet nodes-each running it's own data integrity protocol are reduced by device to device establishing handshaking, data packet size and type, parity algorithms, etc.) VS the actual metadata (an embedded information file about that file) of the files. And the speeds of download could only be achieved by a physically attached memory device like a thumb drive.

Meaning a physical presence of the leaker or foreign agent in the location of the computer containing the files. Desktop or laptop or server.

And if you don't believe the whole damn "intelligence community" of The United States of America is THAT incompetent, then...

Holy-****! The integrity of American Intelligence is compromised and either they are a political cats paw of the DNC, or they are operating on their own for their own purposes; Washington's Dark Shadow Government ever so slightly revealed.

Reactions: 3 people
Not a peep from the fringe leftists in this thread? Color me shocked!

Just another conservative witch hunt to take the pressure off ole Donny. Fake news, biased media...is this how this works?? I'm sure Hillary, Obama and company will all be in prison in early 2018... haha

Five Pakistanis accused of US Congress cyber breach | Pakistan | thenews.com.pk

The probe has determined, "Five shared employee system administrators have collectively logged into 15-member offices and the Democratic Caucus although they were not employed by the offices they accessed." The presentation was written by the House' Office of the Inspector General, and found indications that a House server was used for nefarious purposes and elevated the risk that individuals could be reading and/or removing information. One system administrator "logged into a member's office two months after he was terminated from that office,"

VN Store

Back