The Dallas Cowboys football circus thread

Would like to see happen..

1. Belichick as HC.
2. Sign Derrick Henry.
3. Trade Dak to Broncos for Russell Wilson
4. Josh McDaniels as OC.
5. Promote Al Harris to DC if Quinn leaves..

I have no idea why you think #3 is a good thing for Dallas. Denver would jump all over that if offered.

Today was a whole team choke. Offense and defense.

Whatever Dak is he was one of the best qbs this year. 3rd in passing yards. Led the NFL in passing tds. 2nd in qbr. He was being talked about as a likely MVP winner after their 2nd game against the Eagles week 13.

I’m not saying he’s the greatest or anything but where’s the upgrade Dallas goes to?
I didn't say get rid of him. My point is that a another coach isn't going to scheme away Dak's inability to perform well in big games, especially the playoffs

Does Jerry keep McCarthy?

Does Jerry sign Dak to an extension at 55 million a year when you need to pay Cee Dee and Micah SOON?

Jerry Jones is getting what he deserves........and the Fanz that by into the SOS they get each year need to move on!

Great stat I saw this morning............."Green Bay has won more playoff games at Jerrys magnificent AT&T Stadium than the Cowboys have!!" LOVE IT!!! HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!

How bout going into you own teams thread and toot your damn horn..

I bet you don't even have a team just a jump on every whose winning this years wagon ..

Reactions: rockytop989
Would like to see happen..

1. Belichick as HC.
2. Sign Derrick Henry.
3. Trade Dak to Broncos for Russell Wilson
4. Josh McDaniels as OC.
5. Promote Al Harris to DC if Quinn leaves..
1. Never happen and I don't think it is a good fit.
2. Perhaps, but not as a "bell cow" back. Draft Sanders out of Arkansas and let Pollard walk.
3. Dak has a no trade clause I think. And still not the best plan. Let Dak play out his contract, put the team into salary cap toilet, and draft a QB in 2025
4. No. Just no. Neither he nor Bill did much without TB12.
5. This I would not mind.

Reactions: knoxvol52
You cant bring McCarthy back after an epic collapse like last Sunday. Things are going to get uglier then what they already are next season. Fans on the Cowboys message board are wishing he (Jerry) would just drop dead already.

Reactions: mackievol
You cant bring McCarthy back after an epic collapse like last Sunday. Things are going to get uglier then what they already are next season. Fans on the Cowboys message board are wishing he (Jerry) would just drop dead already.
Disagree, it’s easier to tweak a few things than do a big overhaul.

I hope McCarthy realizes this is probably his last real shot at a super bowl and goes out and coaches his considerable butt off. If he flops again, he may be done as a HC. When a guy knows his job and future is on the line, he either crushes it or gets crushed.
That being said, if he does not get a new contract in Dallas, he will likely get an OC job fairly quickly.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back