The consequences of MAGA thinking: TN man planned to go to the border to personally commit violence against immigrants

Is this like the Whitmer kidnapping case? Was he coaxed by the informant? Would he have done this on his own without the informant guiding him?

Did he do that in this thread? What is the relevance?
I'm not more concerned about him and neither are the feds. In fact, if the border bill could have been passed (Trump killed it) then there'd be more agents, specific triggers to shut the border down, an end to catch and release, expedited asylum claims, and other additional mechanisms to impede illegal immigration.

But Trump killed it.

more

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Agree with you, horrible situation and that guy was killed by law enforcement. No question there.

That of course does not justify MAGA nutjobs engaging in criminal acts, too.
It has nothing to do with MAGA. Trump isn't telling them to do this. Just like he wasn't telling them to commit violence on Jan 6.

Trump, in a video on Twitter, repeated an unsupported claim the election was stolen, but said "you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order."

“Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!” Trump tweeted.

This narrative that Trump is a violent guy and encourages violence is just plain false. I'm sick of this. The MSM has allowed this narrative but it's BS and has got to stop. Trump is dead wrong on a lot of things but he's not a violence guy

It has nothing to do with MAGA. Trump isn't telling them to do this. Just like he wasn't telling them to commit violence on Jan 6.

This narrative that Trump is a violent guy and encourages violence is just plain false. I'm sick of this. The MSM has allowed this narrative but it's BS and has got to stop. Trump is dead wrong on a lot of things but he's not a violence guy

Fight like hell

You neglect to account for the several hours he sat and gleefully watched 1/6 on TV, as others implored him to intervene.

Was this before or after he fought off a secret service agent in the car and grabbed the wheel of the presidential vehicle?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
It is really pathetic and sad how ya'll keep trying to make MAGA an insult.

Make America Great Again. I'll wear that moniker proudly.

It always gives me a laugh watching Biden use “MAGA” when he’s reading stumbling through the words on his teleprompter. I doubt that he even knows what MAGA stands for. He should just say basket of deplorables.

Again? Isn't it great right now?

I have zero problems in life. My property values are climbing, my investments are climbing, business is good. Not a whole lot to bitch about in my world. It seems that everyone is seeking gripes.

The border bill was garbage due to the Israeli and Ukranian funding included. We need more border security we need more judges and other personnel to streamline the admission and deportation processes.

I have zero problems in life. My property values are climbing, my investments are climbing, business is good. Not a whole lot to bitch about in my world. It seems that everyone is seeking gripes.

The border bill was garbage due to the Israeli and Ukranian funding included. We need more border security we need more judges and other personnel to streamline the admission and deportation processes.

Liberals and lawyers are all about me, me, me.

I realize that folks on the board, no matter how strongly you feel about the border problem and who is to blame, etc., would never do something like this. But this reminds me of the guy that went into the pizza place intending to display force. It reminds me of various other vigilante-type incidents which have occurred in the last 4-5 years.

Just incredibly stupid thing to do. He needs to be imprisoned, hope the feds make an example of his kind of approach to solving our nation's problems.

A few observations from a more grounded poster when compared to LG.

MAGA, Trump, Trump support, and party affiliation for Mr Faye were never addressed in the article. Connecting him to MAGA illuminates the low brow tendency of OP to put a thumb in the eye of others. The man could affiliate with any number of political leanings... an anarchist, a nationalist, a libertarian. The investigators were so unconcerned about the "threat", they began communicating in March and went to December. WE don't know if he was popping off or was a legitimate threat. And frankly, the last organization I would trust to discern venting from credible threat is a federal law enforcement agency. Lastly, the charges are not related to the initial concern. Looks like some folks went fishing and found a crime to justify their efforts.

Last edited:

I realize that folks on the board, no matter how strongly you feel about the border problem and who is to blame, etc., would never do something like this. But this reminds me of the guy that went into the pizza place intending to display force. It reminds me of various other vigilante-type incidents which have occurred in the last 4-5 years.

Just incredibly stupid thing to do. He needs to be imprisoned, hope the feds make an example of his kind of approach to solving our nation's problems.
I hate that this is kinda proving the guy's point.

he believes the government is ready to fight its citizens and he was caught by an undercover agent targeting US civilians.

I hate that this is kinda proving the guy's point.

he believes the government is ready to fight its citizens and he was caught by an undercover agent targeting US civilians.
And it took 3 agents 7 months to egg on and coax one man to act on his desires. (Which he still never actually did). If I had to guess he's probably some overweight redneck who dreams about being a tough guy

This is rich.

You clearly spend more time with "MAGA" on the brain than anyone else on this board.
he has "MAGA" delusions of grandeur. I remember a former poster like this that started a thread about Russiagate. he's probably locked in a padded cell somewhere now

VN Store

Back