The Christian Taliban

Attending the RNC hate fest would probably be a better experience. :crazy:

Awwwww isn't that sweet... you are talking about how much other people "hate" other people... All about feelings isn't it lib?

I am sure the poor appreciate the slavery the liberals are keeping them in... but hey, at least you "feel" their pain.

Reactions: 2 people
Awwwww isn't that sweet... you are talking about how much other people "hate" other people... All about feelings isn't it lib?

I am sure the poor appreciate the slavery the liberals are keeping them in... but hey, at least you "feel" their pain.

You right wing nuts are soooo sensitive while in your brief periods of coherence. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Just more rhetoric from an idiotic liberal. The atheist and Muslim terrorist threads didn't fit your agenda so like the Obama administration you try to create some bull crap story to make everyone forget about those threads.

Liberals wants everyone to believe they are a group full of understanding and compassion but if you disagree with their beliefs they spew more hate than any terrorist organization.

Now Walker won't say he believes in evolution.

Carson compares homosexuality to bestiality. Huckabee compares it to alcoholism.
Paul and Christie criticize vaccinations.

Sitting chief judges say they will ignore the Supreme Court if it authorizes gay marriage and knocks down state laws to the contrary as violative of the 14th Amendment.

The GOP leadership is a bunch of religious wackos. They have become the Christian Taliban.

Just more rhetoric from an idiotic liberal. The atheist and Muslim terrorist threads didn't fit your agenda so like the Obama administration you try to create some bull crap story to make everyone forget about those threads.

Liberals wants everyone to believe they are a group full of understanding and compassion but if you disagree with their beliefs they spew more hate than any terrorist organization.

Welcome to the politics forum. Please visit often!

Reactions: 1 person

Ugh, reading your posts now is like being forced to shove salty turds in my eyes.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back