The Christian Taliban

Science hasn't ruled out walking on water, resurrection, or virgin birth? Really?

Muhammad ascending to heaven on a winged horse is equally as improbable?

Sorry, Improbable instead of impossible isn't any better in this case. Walking on water and water into wine as described in the bible are impossible, same as creation story.

Like I said, Ham is the honest one here.

Nothing wrong with just admitting all of it is in the same impossibility basket and you are picking and choosing what to believe based on what common sense based science is telling you. Common sense science says somebody can't walk on water as described in the Bible, you are just choosing not to believe it.

You are misunderstanding me.

I'm not saying that any of these are possible in the natural world. All of them would require a supernatural power to pull off.

What i'm saying is that, whether the universe's creation was the result of a supernatural power or not, science has proven that it didn't happen 6000 years ago.

I hope that clears up what I'm getting at.

You forget how I've spent my twenties. I will always hate privileged sorority white girls. They're often belligerent, self-absorbed, ignorant *** dumpsters.

And that doesn't even cover the shrills.

When treated like eye candy the traits you have such a disdain for go away.

And these tended to be somewhat well mannered. It actually was kind of a lame party, but the views weren't so bad.

When treated like eye candy the traits you have such a disdain for go away.

And these tended to be somewhat well mannered. It actually was kind of a lame party, but the views weren't so bad.

Those young ladies were fortunate to have a noble person like you providing security. Is security at a sorority party commonplace nowadays?

Those young ladies were fortunate to have a noble person like you providing security. Is security at a sorority party commonplace nowadays?

Required by OU at venues other than the sorority house for ID purposes and keeping booze out (and the venue booze in)

And yes, I'm a noble creature.

3469-13BaldEaglePerched.jpg

Required by OU at venues other than the sorority house for ID purposes and keeping booze out (and the venue booze in)

And yes, I'm a noble creature.

3469-13BaldEaglePerched.jpg

You're balder than I imagined. And less mammalian.

In my college days, there was no security. With a daughter heading to college, I like the change.

You're balder than I imagined. And less mammalian.

Little rough this morning.

In my college days, there was no security. With a daughter heading to college, I like the change.

College is what it is. Honestly, I'd have her avoid the sororities myself, but her choice and all that. I just don't see the good that comes from them personally.

And is she already looking at schools?

Yes. She is getting invites to apply from many colleges. She took her first ACT last week; a trial run of sorts. As a junior she's got time to take it a few more times to improve her score. I am advising her to go to the local CC until she decides her major.

Yes. She is getting invites to apply from many colleges. She took her first ACT last week; a trial run of sorts. As a junior she's got time to take it a few more times to improve her score. I am advising her to go to the local CC until she decides her major.

Probably a wise choice. And the CC credits should transfer for the core classes with no problems. And McDad isn't out a lot of money in case she changes her mind on a major.

I wish her (and you) the best.

What if God created man through the process of evolution?

Given that 99% of all life that ever lived on the earth is now extinct and counting the number of anatomical deficiencies of the human body, to say nothing of the natural instincts man possesses that is in direct contradiction to his laws and commandments...seems like a rather malicious, inefficient and awkward way to do it for a supreme creator of the universe capable of anything.

JMO, of course.

Reactions: 8 people
What if man created God through the process of evolution?

What if he meant for man to evolve? Who's to say that when God created "man" as the bible states, he actually planted the seeds of evolution? Perhaps it wasn't a poof and then there was a human being standing there.

Last edited:
damn. I try my best to stay away from the Politics forum and this is what I find when I return? Never change, VN.

Probably a wise choice. And the CC credits should transfer for the core classes with no problems. And McDad isn't out a lot of money in case she changes her mind on a major.

I wish her (and you) the best.

Remember to NOT take too many CC hours or a school can qualify you as an incoming transfer student instead of a freshman - scholarships are not as nice then.

I personally just take a bunch of AP test

VN Store

Back