The Big Bang Theory

I pretty much agree with you. TBBT and Modern Family are the only 2 sitcoms left I watch and still think are at least decent but even still I think both are starting to wear out their welcome. I haven't watched but Blackish has made me laugh on some of the clips I've seen.

But otherwise sitcoms are terrible. It's hard to believe that we used to have shows like The Office, 30 Rock and Parks and Rec and now there's nothing on network. Thank goodness for cable, premium, and streaming services.

Yep Im out on all network comedy I may still sit through an episode of New Girl or Modern Family but I rarely laugh.

After watching Veep or Silicon Valley or Always Sunny or Baskets or Workaholics trying to go back to network sitcoms is like getting out of a Ferrari and into a Pinto.

I get that you don't like it, but why are you so mad about it?

the show itself annoys me like nails on a chalkboard. when people talk about how something that grates on you is so awesome, it get to you. also seeing that jack wagon win awards over far more deserving actors got my goat...

Yep Im out on all network comedy I may still sit through an episode of New Girl or Modern Family but I rarely laugh.

After watching Veep or Silicon Valley or Always Sunny or Baskets or Workaholics trying to go back to network sitcoms is like getting out of a Ferrari and into a Pinto.

The Detour on TBS. Think you'll love the mean disturbing humor.

BBT is probably the only sitcom I can stomach currently....

Have you watched The Goldbergs or Last Man Standing?

They are the only sitcoms I currently watch. I haven't watched BBT in a couple of years but will eventually pick up the season sets to complete my collection of those I haven't seen.

I forgot about The Goldbergs; it's actually pretty good too. Blackish is pretty funny too. I tried to give Fresh Off The Boat a try, but it seemed to be trying to hard to be the Asian Blackish.

Last Man Standing is ok, but comes across as an inferior retread of Home Improvement. Plus sitcoms on Friday nights just seem like networks not caring enough about the show.

The Big Bang Theory fans can rejoice: The seven-member core cast of the hit CBS comedy series will remain intact as co-stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch have reached an agreement and are finalizing deals for new two-year contracts to return for the upcoming Seasons 11 and 12. They join fellow cast members Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar, who signed new two-year contracts in February, paving the way to the show’s two-year renewal announced last month.

Trailer for Young Sheldon released!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR-jIhwIfIw[/youtube]

Trailer for Young Sheldon released!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR-jIhwIfIw[/youtube]

Always loved when Sheldon would imitate his parents. This looks good...unlike many spinoffs.

I'll give them that they at least look like they aren't shooting it like a typical sitcom on a set.

Did I just hear something? Nah, just gas.

Hear a bus ride relieves that.
25ibujk.jpg

Last edited:
Season 11 of The Big Bang Theory Premiers Tonight followed by a Special airing of the "Pilot" episode of Young Sheldon that was directed by Jon Favreau

Young Sheldon Season One officially begins airing on November 2nd.

I know some of you will be glad for this news and surprised it hasn't been posted yet since the news broke over a week ago.

CBS has announced that the upcoming 12th season of The Big Bang Theory will be its last. The 12th and now final season will premier Monday September 24th on CBS.

Hard to believe it is over, but I think it was time, this season has been my least favorite. Hate how all got married, having kids, success, etc. Such a happy cheesy ending. At least it was a funny finale.

Loved this show. It's on my favorites list with Scrubs, Office, News Radio and Cheers.

Goldberg's is slowly creeping up the list.

Loved this show. It's on my favorites list with Scrubs, Office, News Radio and Cheers.

Goldberg's is slowly creeping up the list.
Really like the Goldbergs as well as its spinoff Schooled. I love how they have the real teachers and students cameo lots of times and have the actors who portray them talk to them at the end of most episodes.

Reactions: VOLNPA
The Young Sheldon season finale ending was really cool. A must watch for BBT fans. Even if ya skip most of the episode. Sheldon plans a party to listen to Nobel prize announcements on the radio.

VN Store

Back