The Atlanta Braves Thread

I am generally pro-milennial but it will never not be weird that so many of you guys claim to deny yourselves ejaculation for a twelfth of your life as more or less a joke. I assume nobody actually does it.
We finally got you back in here for one day, the best most of us have had in quite a while, and Scott already got you discussing ejaculate

Every time I see it I watch it over and over.
From his reaction of happiness and the look to the dugout of “let’s end this MFers”.
To the pitchers immediate defeat as he made contact
Dustys reaction was like damn I knew he was about to hang one

Reactions: Wickman
I wish I could put Jorge Soler’s home run on a tshirt playing on a continuous loop

Not a Snitker fan by any means but you have to give credit where it is due, Fried was great, and the moment wasn’t too big for team as a whole in Houston. They completely outplayed them in their stadium

It’s so weird to have a Braves season end and not start thinking about the off-season because I’m soo happy we won the title

Reactions: vols 30
It’s so weird to have a Braves season end and not start thinking about the off-season because I’m soo happy we won the title
I heard 3 separate interviews with AA today and the only reference to the future was that they had to make decisions on options 5 days after the World Series so he was planning to somehow participate in the parade and then work this weekend.

VN Store

Back