The Atlanta Braves Thread

Think I dropped at least $75 on shirts for my two boys who will almost definitely grow out of them before pitchers and catchers report. Not to mention my new hat and a Swanson WS Champs shirt for the wife. Just doing my part.

I’m also buying an adult size for my 8 year old. So he has something to grow in to. Wish I could still fit in my Fiesta bowl shirt…

Only thing I’ve bought is the Black and Gold World Series Champions Nike hoodie. What has everyone else bought? Post pics

Only thing I’ve bought is the Black and Gold World Series Champions Nike hoodie. What has everyone else bought? Post pics
Man I debated that one and the grey hoodie. Went with the grey instead. Bought my wife the women's grey tshirt. I might go back and buy the black and gold hoodie as well

Reactions: Wickman
The slider might be better than the Curveball for Max. That one he threw to Correa set the tone in what could have been another shaky start. That change tho 👀

I’m really glad my day at work consists of being the passenger in a car ride so I can just look at Twitter all day and post almost everything I see in here

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N

VN Store

Back