The Atlanta Braves Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out something completely random yesterday. Apparently Mark Lemke is the all time record holder for NOT getting hit by a pitch. Something like 10 years and well over 3,000 ABs without getting plunked.

Found out something completely random yesterday. Apparently Mark Lemke is the all time record holder for NOT getting hit by a pitch. Something like 10 years and well over 3,000 ABs without getting plunked.

Wow. Holy anti Biggio batman.

That's crazy. All the stars had align to pull that off.

Jones and company are getting some big time guys on campus a few weeks before signing day....

Scotty, head on up to L'ville after the show. I'll Tase you and we can record it for this thread. Will be epic.

Lol. No way. I seen my buddy get tased by a rent-a-cop once. Looked incredibly uncomfortable. Then, I seen one of "acquaintances" (not gonna go far enough to call him a friend) get nailed by Poughkeepsie, New York's finest and it put him to sleep instantly. So no thanks.

Lol. No way. I seen my buddy get tased by a rent-a-cop once. Looked incredibly uncomfortable. Then, I seen one of "acquaintances" (not gonna go far enough to call him a friend) get nailed by Poughkeepsie, New York's finest and it put him to sleep instantly. So no thanks.

It's not that bad. Seriously. I mean, it sucks, and I clinched my teeth so hard it felt like I was going to break every molar out of my mouth, but pain-wise, its bearable. It just completely locks you up from head to toe.

Think it over.

It's not that bad. Seriously. I mean, it sucks, and I clinched my teeth so hard it felt like I was going to break every molar out of my mouth, but pain-wise, its bearable. It just completely locks you up from head to toe.

Think it over.

At a very young age my older cousins convinced me to piss on an a electric fence. It was at that very moment I decided that electrical currents passing through the body is a BAD idea.

And the second lesson I learned on that frightful day: all currency whether it be gold, silver, benjamins or a stroll on your older cousin's Jeep Power Wagon needs to be paid upfront when bodily harm is on the line. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back